13 Year Old Lecture

Y/N POV

"Y/N WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!" Faith yelled, while jumping up and down on my bed.

"Faith, go back to sleep." I groaned and flipped over onto my back.

"But I just can't, the skies awake, so I'm awake, so we have to play!" She said and flopped onto my back.

"Go play by yourself!" I said, and nudged her off of the bed and back onto the air mattress.

She stood up and bent over me.

"Do you wanna build a snoowwmmaaann?" She asked.

I opened one eye.

We both started laughing so much. She hopped onto my bed again and we continued laughing.

"What is our problem?" I giggled.

"I know! That movie is basically ancient by now" She replied.

Ever since Faith was 9, we would wake each other up using the lines from Frozen. It was our, what you'd call "a sister thing"

I got up out of bed and I went to take a quick shower. I turned on "Despacito" I didn't know a single word to the song other than
Despacito, but I just really liked the rythm. Not to mention I looked up the translated version so I just continue to listen to the one with out Justin Beaver. I mean, Bieber.

"Don't forget, we are going golfing today with lover boy!" Faith yelled while I was in the shower.

"Keep talkin' Mrs. Shawn Mendes!" I teased back.

"Shut up!" She yelled while she got ready.

I soon got out of the shower, did my makeup, and picked out something to wear.

OR...

"HEEYOO, GOOD MORNIN LOGAN, WHAS POPPIN!" Logan yelled from the living room

"Yay, our morning greeting." I said while I attempted to brush my hair dry before we left.

"Logaann! Can we go now pwweeezz!?" Faith said tugging on Logans shirt.

(She is the whinest 13 year old alive, I swear.)

Trust Me- A Zach Herron fanfiction ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara