We Broke Up

Zach POV

It was time to head to Nevada and we have all tried calling Y/n but she won't answer and neither will Faith. We have no idea where they would be and I am really scared about what happened to her.

"Ready boys?" August asked excitedly as he motioned us into the tour bus.

We all piled through the door of the bus and sat down in different places with our phones in front of our faces and our heads hanging down.

"Where do you think she went?" Jonah asked.

"I don't know and clearly Logan doesn't know." I sighed.

Or care.

He explained to us how she and him got in a fight before she left and I was and still am, incredibly mad at him.
It's my fault though. I should've told Logan so none of this happened. Everything is my fault and there's no stopping the tour or anything that is going to happen the entire time.

I went to her Instagram to see if there are any posts of her but I haven't been able to find anything since before she left.

Me and the guys continued calling Y/n and nobody answered so we all gave up and went to sleep before anything else got screwed up.

Y/N POV

Me and Faith sat silently on the plane not doing anything for basically 3 hours.

"Y/n, I am getting way too many calls from them. Please let me answer." She begged, looking down at her phone.

I didn't say anything I just learned back in the seat and closed my eyes, ignoring everything around me.

Faith POV

I am dying to call the boys but I don't want Y/n to get mad because she is so determined not to talk to them and I don't want her to if she doesn't want to. I know Zach loves her and has a reason for not telling her but this was going to take a long time to explain.

When she fell asleep after a few minutes, I knew this was my only chance.

I took out my phone and walked my tired legs over to the bathroom and called the most recent number who happened to be Jack.

The phone was ringing for a minute and I got scared because I didn't know if he would answer.

Jack POV

I heard my phone ringing next to my ear and it ended up waking everyone up. I sat up and saw that it had taken 3 hours for Faith to finally call me.

"Who is it?" Corbyn asked with a groggy voice.

"Faith." I smiled, making everyone jump up and sit next to me in my bed.

I answered the call as quickly as I could, wondering why she called me.

"Faith!" I said into the phone excited.

"Jack! Where are you guys right now?" She asked.

"We're on our way to Nevada for the show. Where are you?" I asked, more anxious for her answer than anything I was going to tell her.

"Uhh... Oohiioo." She dragged out innocently.

WHAT?!

"WHAT?!" We all yelled into the phone.

They went back to Ohio!?

"Kinda. Y/n wanted to leave because she thought you guys were leaving without telling her. She's pretty ticked off. She's scary." She said.