Meeting WDW

-Y/N's POV-

"But first, I want to introduce you to Maverick" he said.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the cage. He took his finger and Maverick carelessly walked onto it while I managed to stay a good 7 feet away from the cage.

"What are you doing?" He asked me, holding the colorful bird on his finger.

"Umm, I've seen the way that bird reacts to guests in your vlogs!!" I said, clawing on to the door frame.

"Oh, you're fine you big baby!" Logan laughed.

I managed to cautiously make my way towards the cage, trying my best not to make a sound. Maverick turned his head toward me, still not moving.
I was finally able to make it to Logan and the bird still managed to sit on his finger.

"Yo, he isn't even doing anything!" He said in suprise.

He looked up at me and I laughed.

"I guess he likes pretty girls after all!" I said, smiling at the fact that I wasn't viciously attacked by this bird.

"Okay," he said putting the camera down. "Do you want to come meet my bois now?" He said.

Faith came up to Logan.

"Who are they!!?" She screamed at the fact that the word, "boy" was suddenly thrown around.

"Hold your horses!" Logan said to her.

She crossed her arms angrily. She has never really been good with patience, like any other little sibling.

"Okay, well, let me grab something to wear and we can go!" I said to the both of them.

I walked towards Logans room where me and Faiths suitcases were and got ready in the bathroom.

(Choose what you would like to wear, or you can make up an outfit in your head. 😊)

 😊)

OR...

OR...