Save Her

Zachs POV

"No, no no no no no no." I cried.

The others began crying and Faith had woken up to her words and fell out of Jonahs arms, crying.

"I'm sorry but-" She began.

"NO!! She isn't dying, she will be fine." I protested.

This couldnt happen, everything was gone. Our future was disappearing in the form of a red haired nurse.

Our dates
Our marriage
Our children
Our grandchildren
Our great-grandchildren
Everything was gone.

"She needs to be placed in hospice for the time being." She continued.

"No, she won't be put in hospice. She will be fine." I growled.

"Zach?" I heard from the room.

I ran into the rooms and saw y/n and her eyes opening and looking into mine.

I ran to her placed my hands on her cheeks and kissed her roughly on her cold lips. She pulled away and began crying.

"Y/n-" I began.

"I know Zach, I heard her." She whispered.

I continued letting tears fall from my eyes freely and so did everybody else.

"Hey," She began, lifting my chin to level with hers.

"I'll be okay." She whispered and smiled at me.

I kissed her again more passionately and not letting go. I couldn't let her go.

Faith ran to her and hugged her, crying and she couldn't stop.

"Hey kiddo." She whispered to Faith, rubbing her back. Everyone was crying and they all went to hug her.

"Please don't leave. You're my only sister." Faith cried leaning on y/n's shoulder.

"You're my sister too." Logan cried. He came up to her and kissed her cheek.

"You guys are my everything." She whispered to all of us.

"We love you y/n." Jack whispered.

"I love you too noodle-head." She laughed.

The nurse came in and looked at all of us and was crying as well.

Y/n had went to the doctor at about 3 and now it was 8 something and visiting hours were almost over.

"I'm sorry guys but we have to leave y/n alone to rest." She cried.

Everyone else got up and left but I stayed attached to her body.

"Zach." She whispered.

"No. No, you're not leaving. You will not leave y/n, do you hear me?" I whispered, cupping her face in my hands.

"Zach... I have no choice." She whispered. We both cried and I kissed her again, tasting her tears that had fallen onto her lips.

"I love you Zach." She whispered.

That's all I had ever wanted to hear from her, but not now. Not here, waiting for her life to be snatched from her.

From me.

"I love you too y/n." I whispered.

I kissed her one more time before we left and we all waked out of the hospital, with tears burning in our eyes.

We decided to stay in a hotel but we had nothing with us.

Nobody said anything so we all decided to go to sleep. Nobody could fall asleep though. We were all really tired but we couldn't sleep.

●○●○●○●○●○●

It was 5 am and me and Faith were still awake. The guys had passed out a few minutes ago, but we couldn't.

We were all in one hotel room.

Jack was sleeping on the sofa. Logan on one bed and Faith was on the other. Corbyn was sleeping on a chair that formed into a mattress. Me, Jonah, and Daniel were all sleeping on sleeping bags.

"Zach?" Faith groaned.

"Yeah?" I whispered.

She got out of her bed and came and sat next to me.

"Are you scared?" She whispered, holding her legs up to her chest.

"Yeah." I said.

"You?" I asked.

"Yeah." She whispered.

"Zach?" She asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you still have hope for her?"

"Yeah."

"Zach?"

"Yeah?"

"I think that she will be okay." She said calmly.

I shot up and looked at her.

"How?"

"Because I have faith."

She got up and walked to her bed and layed down, still not falling asleep.

I could see the sun peering over the buildings through the window.

I got up and got my clothes on and left the hotel room.

I walked on the sidewalk, letting the morning air rush through my veins.

I was walking and I came across a building that I needed right now.
I walked up to the doors and knocked, having a feeling that nobody was there.

I saw the door open and behind it, I saw a man in a plaid shirt and dress pants. He had brown hair and a beard resembling the same color.

He smiled at me.

"How can I help you young man?" He asked.

"I need to talk to you." I said.

He stepped aside and let me in.

I looked around the huge room and it was lined with mosaics and wooden benches placed in a single file, leading up to a stage at the very front. This is where my parents would take me when we were worried or scared, and this was definitely one of those times.

He sat on a bench in the back and asked me to sit next to him.

"What's wrong Zach?" He asked.

"Y/n, is sick. She has been given two days." I began as I choked on the last words.

"I see. Why did you come here?" He asked calmly.

"Because he is the only person I can trust right now." I said, pointing to one of the mosaics. It was Jesus surrounded by smiling children.

"Alright, well than, why don't you talk to him?" The man responded and walked away and he began to water some plants that sat on either side of the stage.

I looked up at the mosaic.

"Please, help me here." I began.

"I can't lose her. I mean, you of all people know how much I love her. I really need you to make her stay. I can't let her leave. Please, why is this happening. If there is something I need to do or something I need to change, I'll do it, just... please... please don't take this girl away from me." I pleaded while tears traveled down my face.

The man looked at me and smiled then nodded. I walked out of the doors and made my way back to the hotel room.

Man's POV.

I was quite familiar with Zach. He would come here alot with his family and would be here before tour if he was nervous. I had grown to quite like the boy, but he doesn't know much about me.

I placed water container onto a table and walked up to where he was standing. I looked up at the picture.

"He's a good kid. She's a good kid too, well as far as Zach has told me. Please, please, please save her. For Zach.