TOUR?!

(Sorry I haven't updated. Alot of stuff has been going on and it would take me too long to explain but I am going to update regularly now.)

Zach POV

"Bro, you're gonna have like, 10 butt cracks by the time we're done!" Logan laughed, taunting Corbyn who won't stop hitting his butt on the ground.

I saw y/n walk in the house and continued watching what stupid stiff everyone was doing... and maybe joining in, and hurting myself a bit in the process.

"Jesus, Kong calm down buddy!!" Logan yelled, going inside.

We had all heard him barking like crazy and didn't know what it was until we saw that Logans door to his apartment was wide open and y/n wasn't there.

"Where the f... is y/n?" Logan asked, beyond worried.

"Y/N!!" I yelled, running out of the apartment and down the hall.

Everyone called my name and ran after me, but no matter how fast I ran, I couldn't find her.

I ran outside and heard tires squealing carrying a van down the street.

"JAKE!" Logan yelled after the car as loud as he could.

"He took y/n?!" Jack yelled, pointing to the car.

"Bro, it's a prank." Logan said, sweating.

"That doesn't matter! We need to get her!" I yelled, running my hands through my hair, following the distant van with my eyes until it was completely out of sight.

We all ran to Logan's new car, Jeep thing... I don't know what the frick to call it, and Face Timed Jake before driving away because Jake is unpredictable and freely could've taken her anywhere.

The phone rung with anticipation running through all of us until it finally stopped and Jake's face appeared on the screen.

Y/N POV

I tugged the hem of the sweatshirt before walking over to Jake who was holding his phone which was showing a ticked off group of boys, a girl, and a blonde mop in the middle of it all.
Jake hopped in front of me, blocking the view from the phone so all they could see was him.

"WHERES Y/N!!" I heard Logan yell, with an unsettling level of anger in his voice.

I really wanted to take the phone away, but I want to see what Zach will do about it first.

Hehe... I'm such a good girlfriend.

"If you want her, meet me at the Grove in 10 minutes." Jake said mysteriously.

"If you want her meet me at the Grove in 10 minutes." I mocked in a girly voice behind him, earning me a glare and a few questioning looks from the boys on his phone.

Before they could say anything, Jake shut off the phone and put it in his pocket, walking towards the door.

I heard footsteps walk up behind me and hands on my shoulders.
I turned my head and saw Erika behind me, making sure I wasn't going anywhere with Jake.

"Umm... I need her." Jake scoffed at Erika's protective look plastered across her face.

"No. I'm not letting you take her anywhere unless I can come to make sure that she is safe." She smiled making me smirk at Jake with a 'Listen to your wife' look on my face.

"Fine." He sighed, causing me and Erika to squeal excitedly while following behind him.

🍍🍍🍍