Changes

Y/N POV

"That sounds awesome!" I said excitedly, still shooketh by what just happened, while containing my happiness inside of me.

I didn't know when they would find out, but I didn't care. I loved this boy, and I will never let anything change  that.

"Let me just get ready." I said. I turned around, grabbed my bag and walked upstairs, Faith was still in her cover up and jeans so we both went upstairs to get ready.

"Don't take forever!" Logan called after me.

"Ohh, the choch is using stereotypes now." I teased him, as I continued walking up the stairs.

Logan just rolled his eyes and hung out with the guys.

We walked into one of the rooms and closed the door, hoping nobody would eavesdrop on us again.

"Spill!" Faith squeaked, clapping her
hands together excitedly.

"I did." I replied unethusiasticly.

"Not enough!" She continued.

"Did you kiss?" She asked.

"Oh sorry, was the whole, resting our heads onto each other, gazing into each others eyes no specific enough for you?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Yes! I'm gonna be an aunt! What will you name your kids? Can I be in the wedding? What color will the bridesmaids dresses be? I would prefer a rose gol-" I interrupted her before she began naming our future kids.

"Faith! Calm down!" I laughed.

"Well, isn't that what you want?" She dragged on.

"Maybe." I rubbed the side of my arm and smiled.

"My sissy is in love!!!" She yelled.

"Faith! If you haven't already noticed, these doors are not soundproof!" I whispered.

"We need to get ready." I warned her, changing the subject.

Faith put on this:

I put on a white shirt and sweat pants, I had no idea what to wear, I couldn't really focus on anything at the moment

I walked out, Faith looked at me up and down.

"Hahaha... no." She said, arms crossed, inspecting my outfit.

"What?" I asked, while she circled me like a vulture finding his prey.

Which described Faith when it came to fashion. I should've known better.

"You are going out with your potential husband and my potential brother in-law." She stated.

She went to my bag and dug through my clothing, throwing disliked objects in the air like in cartoons.

She finally pulled out an outfit.

"This." She stated, pleased with herself.

" She stated, pleased with herself

I had to admit, I liked it.

I put it on and gently placed the sunglasses on my head, in an attempt to tame my hair.

After I put it on, she handed me some lip gloss and makeup.

"This too!" She giggled happily.

I laughed at her and put on the makeup, I didn't wear makeup much, I barely recognized myself, looking in the mirror. I was looking at a new person, I had changed alot since I came to L.A.

I walked out.

"Perfection!" She smiled and grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room.

Zachs POV
While Faith and Y/N were still getting ready.

I laughed at what Y/N said and sat on the couch with the guys, eating pizza.

All of them darted their eyes at me, smirking.

"What is wrong with you guys?" I asked after I swallowed some of my pizza.

"You bro! What is going on?" Logan asked.

"You googly eye Y/N, next thing you know, both of you coincidentally disappear when nobody is awake." Daniel said, connecting the dots.

"I didn't know where she went. I was just looking for her. It was your fault that you guys fell asleep." I fired back.

"What is going on with you two?" Corbyn asked.

I knew just as much as he did.

"Bro, I don't know, why do you care so much?" I asked.

"Because we have never seen you act this way before." Jack said.

"It's called puberty doofus." I laughed.

"It's called love doofus." Jack replied.

"So did you guys kiss or something? What happened?" Jonah asked me.

Everyone burned my inner soul with their eyeballs.

"What makes you think that?" I asked, grabbing another pizza.

"You're right, you guys probably made out or something." Logan laughed.

I choked on my pizza. I looked up at Logan and punched him in the arm.

I saw Faith dragging Y/N out of the room and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The guys were right. I didn't know what was happening to me either. I had only seen her without makeup, she looked just as beautiful as she did before, but she lit up the whole room when she came down.

(A/N, girls, don't think you need makeup to be beautiful! You are perfect and beautiful just as you are I promise! Don't let anyone make you think otherwise. Kay, I'm done.)

The guys looked at me again.

Jack nudged my arm and raised his eyebrow.

"Puberty huh?" He whispered.