Wake up

The sun shined through the blinds on the brunette face. Her face scrunches up and a groan escapes her lips as she turns on her side facing her beautiful girlfriend. A smile grows on her face as she took in every feature of the brown skin girl. Lauren brought her hand to the girl pushing the hair that was sticking out back in the bonnet.

Lauren's hand fell on her girlfriend's cheek caressing it. She leans in and pecks the girl's cheek. "Baby wakes up" she speaks for the first time.

"Come on wake up" she poked the brown skin girl nose making her scrunch up her nose and fan her hand away.

"Babyyyy" Lauren sang sitting up. She crawls on top of her girlfriend. "Get up" she bounces on the girl making the girl underneath her groan.

"Wake up" y/n shakes her head grabbing a pillow and covering her face. Lauren chuckled "Y/n come on it's time to get up"

She pulls the pillow out of y/n grasp throwing it somewhere in the room before placing a big kiss on the girl's forehead.

"Babyyyy" y/n whines Lauren brought her lips to her nose and down to her chin and then to her eye. Y/n giggles "really?" She opens her eyes showing Lauren her big brown eyes.

"Yes I like you better when you're awake"

"I like me better when I'm asleep" Lauren smacked the girls arm before getting off the girl "get up we have a big day ahead of us"

Lauren walks out the room going into the bathroom leaving her girlfriend on the bed. She grabs the toothpaste and her toothbrush and started to brush her teeth.

Y/n and Lauren are going dress shopping for a wedding that their best friend was having very soon.

Two arms wrapped around the brunette waist. "Your hair smells like blueberries," y/n says placing her chin on her girlfriend's shoulder inhaling the scent of the girl's shampoo that she used yesterday.

Lauren chuckles "you are so weird" y/n Hums "I know"

"Here I fixed your toothbrush," Lauren says handing her the toothbrush with the paste on it.

"Thank you" y/n grabbed the toothbrush and started to brush her teeth. Lauren watched her through the mirror with a smile. Her smile grew just thinking about how much she loves her girlfriend.

It felt like it was just yesterday when they both confessed their feeling to each other in Y/n little sister tree house.

She was glad that she said no to Dinah's offer about going to that party.

She was glad she hanged out with y/n that day because if she didn't wouldn't be able to wake up every morning and see that beautiful sight in front of her.

"What are you thinking about that got you all smiley?" Y/n ask after rinsing her mouth out. "I was thinking about you"

Y/n smiles "really?" The brunette nods grabbing a rag wiping y/n's lips. "Yep you are always on my mind"

"Yeah, I don't know why I asked" she chuckles "do you think about me all the time?" Lauren asks tilting her head.

"I've been thinking about since the day I met you...and that explains a lot especially when my grades started dropping" the two laughed.

Y/n placed her forehead on Lauren as Lauren's hands rested on her hips.

"I love you so so so much y/n"

"And I love you too baby".....

First, imagine I hope you liked it ❤️

~Lociana ❤️