"Why can't i look at you? You're fucking beautiful like damn"

"What is wrong with you?" She chuckled, covering her smile with her hand.

"I don't know, i just fucking looked at you and i feel attacked" i pinched the collar of my shirt and started to fan my body off by moving my shirt up and down. "Like fuck!"

She looked at me and poked her lip out "Im so in love with you"

" do you have make up on?" I asked.

"No i just got out of the shower.."

"How the fu- Do you want a puppy? Like seriously?" I giggled.

She nodded her head and smiled at me before softly peppering kisses all over my face. "Yes pleaseee"

"Then you're getting a puppy" i wheeled us closer to the desk and typed in 'puppies for sale in LA'.

"Why are you being so cute oh my god"

"Because you're cute as fuck and I don't know why you're with me so I'm giving you a reason" i shrugged as I scrolled down the list.

"When is everyone gonna get here?" She asked, looking at my lips hungrily.

"Uhh i don't know like in an hour or so why?"

She slowly got off me and kneeled down in front of me, "oh nothing" she shrugged innocently.

I knew exactly what she was doing. I bit my lip and shot her a quick smirk. "What are you doing?"

She shrugged her shoulders and started to untie my cloth shorts i was wearing. "You're good to me, way too good to me. So i just wanna be good for you" her voice slightly seductive.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head unconsciously at her words. I don't know why but it just turned me on. I helped her out and pulled my shorts down to my ankles, leaving my boxers on just in case i had to tuck it away and act normal.

She pulled my hardening shaft out of the opening of my boxers and gave it three soft strokes before aligning her lips with my tip, letting her warm saliva ride down my length.

"Shit v" i breathed out, taking her hat off for her and gathering her loose locks in my hand. As i was watching her tease me she looked up and we locked eyes. "Uhg i love when you look at me like that"

She finally wrapped her lips around my member and slowly took more and more in her mouth until i hit the back of her throat. Which resulted in her gagging and flying back up with teary eyes. "Even when i look like a mess?" She chuckled as she wiped the tears out of her eyes.

"Hell yeah" i smiled.

"HELLO?" Someone shouted from downstairs, i think it was bates but I couldn't really focus on anything right now. Gucci bolted down the hall barking, his nails clawing at the wood floors making an awful noise.

"Uhgggg why is everyone such a cock blockkkk" v whined. She started to get up but i pushed her back down gently. "Uhhh what are you doing bates is here?"

"Get under the desk ill tell him your in the shower" i smirked.

She slapped my thigh and pulled my shorts up to my knees. "Put your dick away" she chuckled.

"Put it in your mouth" i shrugged. "Come onnn just finish ill-"

"Y/n?" His voice was closer, he had to be at the bottom of the stairs by now.

I nudged V under the desk with my knee and let out a soft giggle. " UP HERE!" I shouted back. Shes fucked now.

"Oh you piece of shit i hate you sometimes" she playfully rolled her eyes and made her self comfortable under the desk, bumping her head a few times.