40. Protection

Hello, I'm sorry this is so late I literally have no motivation whatsoever >.< Enjoy, comment a lot!

(A/B) – Another Boy

You and (A/B) were walking out of a fast food store, with your food already in your hands. You sat down at a table outside waiting for the others to order their food and join you. While you were just the two of you, a group of boys your age pass by your table and sit at a close-by table. You didn't mean to look but as its human nature, you looked up and saw them sitting down. One of them locked eyes with you and you quickly looked away, embarrassed. You continued eating your food for a couple of minutes when the boy that locked eyes with you approached you. He came to your table with his crew whistling for him and sat next to you uninvited. You scooted further away from him and (A/B) looked up from his food and said "And you are?" "I'm Siwon and I'm here to talk to this lady right here" he said and cockily smirked. (A/B) looked at you and turned to Siwon "She is taken and seemingly uncomfortable by your presence so please leave our table" (A/B) claimed. "Hmm, no can do" Siwon hummed and slyly put his arm around your shoulders. "Stop! What part of 'taken' do you not understand?" you said and got up from your seat. (A/B) stood up as well and grabbed your hand as you stood behind him, still uncomfortable by Siwon. "Chill, jeez I just wanted to have make some conversation, what are you so upset about?!" Siwon said and approached you from the side. "Alright, that's enough. Get away from us or I'll punch you" (A/B) threatened. "Oh really?" Siwon claimed. "I would but I don't want my GIRLFRIEND to see your nasty ass beat up" (A/B) emphasized on the word 'girlfriend' and grabbed your hand and your food and went back inside to find the other boys. He explained to your boyfriend what happened as you hugged him and you both thanked (A/B) for protecting you.

A/N

I hope it was okay, see you next time :)