8. Crying

I'm back again ^_^ Told you I'd update again! Aaaand a wild Suga appears above ^^

Jin: You were home alone and you were having a panic attack. Your anxiety started kicking in and you couldn't breathe. You fell to the ground and started taking deep breaths but you couldn't. You started sobbing because of the lack of air in your lungs. Just before your eyes begun to see black holes, Jin came through the door and saw you lying there. He fell to the ground next to you and grabbed your head, yelling "(Y/N)? (Y/N) can you hear me?". He ended up taking you to the hospital for a check-up. When you woke up, you saw Jin sitting on a chair sleeping and in the room there was Suga as well. You touched Jin's hand and he rose in his chair. He widened his eyes and nudged Suga. Once Suga was awake Jin told him to get a nurse. A nurse came through the door to check on you and told you that you had to stay the night so the doctors could see if you were okay. "Thank you, doctor" Jin nodded and squeezed your hand. "Yoongi you can go home now. Thanks for being here" "No problem man, I'll tell the boys not to worry" Suga came up to you and kissed your forehead before leaving and closed the door. "Oh baby I was so scared" Jin said and started crying. "Babe, don't cry, it was nothing." "Nothing?! I came through the door to find you struggling to breath, sobbing, and you tell me that it's nothing?" You sighed weakly and stated "Honey, you know my anxiety gets worse when I'm stressed out. I'm okay now. Come here". He approached you and you kissed him "I'm better now" you whispered.

Rap Monster: You were watching an emotional movie with Namjoon and it came to the part where every character was crying because of someone's death. Typical, yet still upsetting. So it wasn't a surprise when you started to bawl your eyes out in front of Namjoon. He turned to look at you and his eyes softened. "Jagi don't cry, it's just a movie." He said hugging you. "I know, I know but I get emotional, don't you know me?" you said back and calmed yourself. "Come here, let's cuddle so you won't cry again." He smiled at you and opened his arms. You accepted his offer and with teary eyes you nuzzled your body into his. "You're too pretty to cry, so why do you always get so emotional?" he asked. "Well don't you know me? I'm always sentimental, today is no different" you giggled and cuddled with him.

J-Hope: It was finally the day you were going to the BTS meet and greet. Your favourite was Hoseok so of course you were wearing a t-shirt with his name on. It was your turn for the boys to sign your book and you went through V, Kookie, Rap Monster, Jin and Suga and it was J-Hope's turn to sign your book. As he looked up at you, you started tearing up and softly cried but you tried hiding it from him so he wouldn't see you. Unfortunately your plan backfired and he worriedly grabbed your hand and asked "Why are you crying beautiful? Don't cry, your hope is here!" he said and smiled widely. You laughed slightly at that and Jimin who was sitting next to Hoseok added "Don't listen to him sweetie, come to me and forget about Hoseok". With that Hoseok hit Jimin's arm and yelled "SHE'S MINE". You were flustered with the little fight your two biases (because who the hell can pick only one?!) had about you and you interrupted them. "Actually you are my second bias, Jimin" you spoke quietly but they both heard you and started fighting over you. Oh, what a day!

*VIOLENCE AHEAD, BE AWARE. In this, the boys are not famous*

Suga: You were trying to run away from your abusive boyfriend and after a lot of screaming and him hurting you, you finally had enough. You run out of the house as fast as you could but you didn't get far enough because he grabbed your hair and yanked you back. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU." He screamed causing people to turn around and look at the two of you. Most of them didn't care much and went back to their ordinary lives ignoring your pleadings to help you. He slapped your face as you begged for him to stop hurting you, sobbing as hard as you could. A group of boys suddenly run towards you and yanked your boyfriend away. Three of them were holding him down and one punched him repeatedly while two others were comforting you. The one on your right left your side and tried grabbing his friend that was hitting your boyfriend, along with another boy. The one comforting you put his arms around you as if to protect you but you softly let his arms fall as you screamed "STOP FIGHTING". This, surprisingly, made everyone stop but then you started crying uncontrollably, not hiding your pain away at all. "You're a monster; you deserve to go to hell for what you did to me." You spit your words on your now ex-boyfriend. The two boys that were comforting you came to your side again and you heard the boy who hurt your ex talk venomously "Don't you ever come near her again. You don't deserve to be called a man." They all turned around and guided you away. Once you were on a good amount of distance away from your ex everyone circled you and asked you "Are you okay?" "How long has he been hurting you?" "Don't worry; he's never going to hurt ever again." "Yeah, we're here for you." The last comment made you smiled slightly until one guy spoke "Guys, guys let her breath." It was the one that hurt your ex. It was only a matter of seconds before you fell into his arms, thanking him for what he did to your ex. You never stopped crying but at that moment, he wiped your tears away and said "He's not gonna hurt you again babe. We're here for you." He smiled a gummy smile and introduced himself "I'm Suga and these idiots are my brothers" he said as he guided you to a van. "So, do you have a place to stay? It doesn't matter, you're staying with us. Let's go sweetie!"