Yoonmin One-Shot: Torn Clothes (Pt.2)

Hi, it's been long friends c: Enjoy Yoonmin's fluffiness! I hope it's good bruh. Gimme feedback :)

CAUTION: Unedited, sorry for any errors.

CAUTION 2: This is long, you're welcome :)

Part 2

It's been a few days and Yoongi hasn't heard of Jimin yet. He wondered what he was doing, how he was, if he ate every day.

After meeting Jimin, Yoongi started appreciating the things he had even more.

All the clothes, all the shoes, the food he had on the table every single day.

To him it might have not even crossed his mind that as a person he should appreciate all the things he had in life whereas others were working hard all day to just get the minimum pay so they could eat for the day.

He was in his bed watching videos on his phone but his mind was elsewhere.

His mind was at Jimin's expression when he handed him the bags full of clothes.

How Jimin fell into his arms, grateful for the clothes, and how he sobbed that no one has ever done something like this for him.

It was sad to see and Yoongi just thought about this all night.

He wanted to do more for Jimin.

He didn't just want to give him all the clothes in the world, like he deserved. No.

He wanted to be friends with him and discover what he had on his mind every day.

This was all driving Yoongi crazy.

He sighed and got up for school.

As the day passed by, Yoongi still had no messages on his phone.

And then it dawned on him. Jimin might not even have a phone.

"Tsk, pabo" Yoongi whispered to himself as he walked to his car to go home.

On his way home, he purposefully slowed down close to the bus stop Jimin used every day to see if Jimin was in the bus.

Indeed Yoongi was right. Jimin was off the bus, and he was wearing one of the hoodies Yoongi bought for him.

Yoongi smiled and reversed his car and headed home.

At night, Yoongi was doing some of his work, visibly absorbed in it when his phone rang and startled him.

With his heart pumping so fast after that scare, he looked on the caller ID lazily only to see that it was an unknown caller.

He contemplated in answering but he YOLOed it and answered.

"Hello?" Yoongi said.

After a few moments of silence a small voice was heard through the phone, "H-hello? Yoongi?"

If you were able to see Yoongi, his eyes would probably pop out at the moment as well as smiling like never before.

Finally! It was Jimin!

"Jimin? Is that you?" Yoongi asked still smiling.

Jimin nodded but hit his head when he understood that Yoongi could not see him.

"Yeah. Hi." Jimin replied breathlessly. "You said I could call you whenever I wanted company and I'm feeling pretty lonely right now so I thought calling you would distract me from that feeling. Are you busy?"