18. Embarrassment

I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG *_* ^^

(A/B/B) – Another Bangtan Boy

You just got out of the bathroom and you were only in your underwear because no one was in the house. (Y/B/N) was at practice and you had another hour before he would come home. What you didn't know was that he was bringing the whole BTS with him. When he came home he yelled "(Y/N) I'm home!" so you run out in the hallway and hugged him forgetting that you were only in your underwear. He hugged you back but then he understood that you were half naked AND in front of the others. When you opened your eyes you saw BTS staring at you and you got embarrassed and blushed. You stood behind (Y/B/N) trying to shield yourself from their eyes. (Y/B/N) put his jacket on you and zipped it so the boys wouldn't stare at you any longer. You run back to the room and put some clothes on and on top (Y/B/N) jacket, trying to forget your embarrassment. You waited for 5 minutes in the room trying to calm yourself over the fact that you appeared in front of everyone half naked and slowly walked out. "Uhm, hey guys" you waved shyly and sat beside (Y/B/N). (A/B/B) put his arm around your shoulder and said "(Y/N) you looked really good before, why'd you put on clothes?" With that comment, (Y/B/N) hit (A/B/B) on the head while you just sat there hiding your face and drowning in embarrassment. (Y/B/N) pulled you up from the couch and hugged you. "If I see any of you making fun of her again I'll kill you" he stated and pointed at each one of them. The boys shut their mouths quickly as you smiled into his chest.

I want more friends, please don't hesitate to message me ^_^

Oh and thank you for 2.2k!