32. He/You Accidentally Hurt Himself/Yourself

Hello hello what's up? It's so late here fml. Oh you don't care? Okayyyy...

Jin: You were in the kitchen with Jin helping him with the food. He instructed you to cut the salad while the food was almost ready. You were cutting the tomatoes when the knife slipped your fingers and sliced your finger. Blood started oozing out and you yelled "Ow, Jin help" a few tears ready to slip out. Jin was at you side in a second and inspected your wound. "It's okay baby, come on let's wash it." He took your finger and delicately put it under the water to rinse the blood away. When the blood finished trickling he took a bandage and wrapped it carefully around your finger. After kissing your forehead he stated "No more helping for you baby, go relax".

Rap Monster: You just came home from a long day of work, exhausted. You were so sleepy it was impossible for your eyes to stay open. You took off your shoes and walked slowly into the kitchen when suddenly an excruciating pain came on your foot. You screamed out in pain and moved away from the broken vase slowly. Namjoon came rushing into the kitchen to see what happened. "Shit babe you're home." He mumbled. "Joon, what the hell, why did you not pick it up?!" you cried. "I'm sorry baby, come on let me clean it up" he said. He took you to the bathroom where he sat you on the toilet seat and got a chair for him to inspect your leg. He winced once he saw how many pieces of glass were in your leg and slowly started pulling them out. When he finished he gauzed your leg and took you to bed to get some rest.

Suga: You were making food for the both of you in the oven. While watching a movie you reminded yourself to get the food out of the oven. It was time to serve the food so you went into the kitchen and took the cooking glove to grab the food. While doing that your hand grazed the edge of the burning hot oven and you screamed out in pain immediately. You safely put the food on the counter and closed the oven, all while Yoongi rushed into the kitchen to see what was wrong. You started crying and showed him your arm. He gently grabbed it and put some butter on the burn. You winced slightly every time he touched it but he shushed you silently, telling you that everything will be okay as long as he is there. You smiled a bit at his comment as he finished applying the butter on the wound. You grabbed his face and kissed him fully on the lips for a few seconds as a way of thanking him. "Thank you, what would I do without you?" you whispered as you look into his eyes. He smiled cutely at you and gave you a gentle hug, being careful of your wounded arm.

Jhope: Today Hobi was escorted home by Jimin because he sprained his foot in practice. You looked at Hoseok in worry and then at Jimin thanking him for bringing your boyfriend home safely. "Hobi, baby what happened? Why is your leg bandaged? Did you fall?" you ranted. He sighed tiredly and grabbed your hand "(Y/N) I just sprained my leg a little, I'll be fine in a couple of weeks. Don't worry too much baby girl, I'm okay" he smiled slightly and looked into your eyes. You just looked back worriedly and hugged him quickly "Why are you not looking after yourself? You know you should, not only for you or me but for your fans as well. Please don't get hurt anymore." You said as you hugged him again, longer this time. He hugged you back and smiled to himself as he whispered "I'm so happy you're looking after me, I love you".

Jimin: It was time for football for all of you. You split into 2 teams and started playing. The game didn't last long though because of everyone's fights that it was a foul and whatnot. Soon, you started playing again and the game got intense quite quickly. (A/B) got the ball and tried to shoot it at his teammate but this backfired because instead the ball hit Jimin's tummy. You yelled "Jimin!" and rushed to his side. He was on the ground groaning in pain as the others quickly gathered around you too. "It hurts, ow" he said. You looked at the others and said "Guys we need to take him to the hospital, he's hurt" in the verge of tears. "No, no hospitals. I'll be okay let me just lay down for a bit" he said between breaths. You kissed his forehead in worry and held his hand. You turned to (A/B) and glared at him. "What do you have to say for this?" (A/N) looked down and quickly muttered "I'm sorry Jimin, I didn't mean it." Jimin groaned again and said "It's okay, I know you didn't. Accidents happen." You kissed his lips and remained on the ground for a few more minutes until he felt better.

Taehyung: You were dancing with the maknae line and things got a little too intense. Between your laughs and your weird dance moves, an accident is bound to happen. That accident happened to you caused by the one and only Taehyung. Now, now let me explain! He accidentally elbowed you. Yes, elbowed you. How did this happen? Well... As you were all dancing Taehyung decided to freestyle and flailed his arms all around with you still behind him which resulted in you being elbowed by him. And he elbowed you RIGHT in the face, how fun right? You stumbled a bit and lost your balance as you fell, holding your nose. Everyone stopped what they were doing for a second and Taehyung was the first one to approach you. You scooted back, not quite meaning it but he saw your movement. He let the others approach you and Yoongi was the first to say "(Y/N) let me see". You moved your head left and right signalling no. "Come on, I need to see" you slowly moved your hand and he grabbed your face. "Yep, you're gonna need some ice for that" he said. Taehyung rushed to the fridge and got the ice and came back as quickly as possible. He was the one to hand it to you but he held onto it even when you grabbed it. You quietly thanked him and continued applying pressure with the ice. Taehyung lifted you up bridal style and moved you to the couch so you could lie down. Once you were there he looked up at you and uttered his first words in a while "Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were behind me, I really didn't mean it. Please don't be scared of me, I would never hurt you" he said sincerely. You nodded a bit and said "I know it's my fault I was behind you; I know you wouldn't hurt me". As soon as you said that he hugged your belly as a sign of you forgiving him.

Jungkook: You were play fighting with Jungkook and he started tickling you. Tickling was the best way to win you as you couldn't control your laughter at all and he knew that. As soon as he started tickling you, he started backing you up against the wall too. His plan backfired when he suddenly pushed you a bit too hard on the wall which resulted in you hurting yourself. You gasped in shock and his face changed from playful to worry in a matter of seconds. He immediately got you off the wall and hugged you. You put your arms around him gently, just standing there. You had tears in your eyes ready to spill but you refrained yourself. When you tried to move your back, you couldn't take it any longer and you started crying. Jungkook was quick to apologize a million times as you made his shirt wet with your tears. He promised not to do that again and you nodded softly. He sighed and kissed your head as he massaged your back. "Babe, I'm gonna run you a nice bath. You stay here and I'll be back" he said as he carried you all the way to the bedroom. You nodded and he kissed your forehead as he said "I'm so sorry baby, I love you".

A/N

Hope you enjoyed!

Guys I have something to ask you. I feel like some of you just don't even read what I post, you just vote and that's it. Is my content not good enough? I hope you're all reading this like I want you too. Please answer this if you get down here.

Bye for now!