Prologue

What would do if you wanted a guy that was by your side to like you? What if that guy doesn't see you as a 'girl' but just as a younger sister or friend?

Reinne Sanchez is a super model that appears on commercials, posters and magazines. She is well known in the fashion industry and is considered as the first Asian model to be well liked by many famous designers.

But the Reinne Sanchez 7 years ago was totally different. She was attending classes at Tokyo University in order to become a doctor, she wore thick glasses, had damaged hair and she was very clumsy.

She had a tough and struggling life as she was growing up without much moral support from her parents, who were often busy with their demanding jobs.

But there was always one person who was always by her side. Whenever she was feeling down, he would be able to comfort her. When she came across a problem, she would go and ask him for help.

As the days they spent together pass by, Reinne started to develop feelings for her best friend, who was also her childhood friend ever since they were little.

However, before Reinne had a chance to confess her true feelings for him, she finds out that her love could only be one-sided.

What if 7 years later, after losing in-touch with him, he appears back into her life, what will she do? Also what will happen when Reinne finds herself stuck in a huge love triangle with two guys who are members from the same group?

What would you do in order to make the person you love, fall in love with you?