Introduction

TITLE: Chasing Fixed Love

AUTHORS: abby2892 and irnsnchz

LENGTH: Multi-Chaptered

RATING: G

GENRE: Romance, Friendship, Fluff

SUMMARY: Reinne Sanchez is half-Filipino and half-Japanese and is in love with her childhood friend Sakurai Sho. She always had a crush on him since they were little. But on the other hand, Sakurai Sho never once considered Reinne more than just a little sister, because they happen to share the same birthday. One day, Reinne finds out the truth behind Sho's feelings for her and she is devastated that she didn't even get a chance to confess when she already knows the answer. Unexpectedly, she leaves to America and 7 years later, she comes back as a brand new person. Now she is a super model who is known around the world and she is well liked by famous fashion designers. When she comes back to Japan, she finds out that she is going to work with Sho. What will happen when they encounter each other again? As well, another member of Arashi happens to be interested in her. Will she have a change of heart? What if you spend your whole life chasing after one person, will you eventually be able to grab hold of it?

DISCLAIMER: We do not own any members of Arashi. The rightful owners are Johnny & Associates. Abby and I only own the plot, original characters, and story.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a fanfic of a J-Pop band under Johnny's Entertainment, Arashi. This was written by Abby and the story was provided by me.

All Rights Reserved | 2012 - 2013