Scar after scar was all over this person. Olivia could barely tell if this person was male or female, 'Hello?' She stammered and the person tilted its head, not saying a word, 'Do you speak, at all?'

The person nodded.

'Are you going to talk to me?' 

The person shook it's head and kept staring at Olivia. 

'Do you have a name?'

It nodded again.

'What happened?'

It lifted its bony arms and touched the melting marks all over its body. 

'Fire?'

It nodded and tilted its head and pointed at Olivia's legs.

'I can't walk. My nerves in my back got cut.'

The thing shook its head, it looked sad, 'Hurt.' It cooed, 'You hurt.' 

'I can't feel it anymore.' Olivia whispered knowingly. 

It shook its head again, 'You feel pain, your eyes tell me.' 

'My eyes?'

'Yes. You hurt on inside.' It whispered.

Olivia laughed, 'You are funny.'

'I don't joke.'

'So what happened to your skin? I said fire but...'

'Explosions. I cannot remember anything other than that.' It rocked back and forth on its heels, eyes wide with fear, 'We have landed.' Luke walked in just as the thing rolled back on its side and glanced at the person and back at Olivia.

'Everything okay?' He raised an eyebrow and walked over to loosen the straps, 'I heard voices. Was that thing talking to you?' His voice wavered in surprise. 

Olivia bit her lip and glanced over at the silent being, 'I'm not sure.'

Luke shrugged, 'We have landed. Here,' he picked her up and placed her in a chair, 'This is temporary until we can get you one where you can move on your own.'

'So I wont have the operation?'

'Doctor Hartman,' he sighed as he pushed her out and down the platform, 'Is a worry. Some things are better unsaid.' Luke stayed silent, something was bothering him and Olivia could see it in his eyes. She turned and saw a few men dragging chains and attached to those chains was the being that Olivia had spoken to in the ride over. Her eyes widened as they dragged it screaming and biting. Her mouth dropped open and Luke turned her head to face forwards, 'Don't look at it. That is something you shouldn't endure, that thing is demonic. Even the alien technology cannot figure it out. Stay away from it from now on, for your own good.' 

'Right.' Olivia was taken into a truck and Luke sat next to her as they drove. Everything was silent and the air was dense, from the outside nothing but small chatter among st the human slaves, 'Where are we going?'

'The Kings Palace, Dr Hartman has requested an audience and you, X-P984, myself and a few other people must be there. You will get to meet all the higher ups as everything should be explained but right now,' he looked down at her, 'We just pray.'

Olivia wanted to ask why but Luke looked away, obviously stating the conversation was done. After another hour in the truck they came to an abrupt halt. Olivia was taken out and above her was a magnificent building. It stood high and split the clouds, the walls of crystals and rock rose high above everyone. Guard after guard was stationed around and unwavering. They were escorted into a huge foyer, it was a barren room. Blue and red crystal streaked the walls like veins, pulsing like blood running through the body. The doors locked behind them and new doors opened ahead, an unnaturally tall lady walked out, her heels making the only sound as she walked towards them. Her flowing black robes rolled around her long white legs, her fair hair danced and petite hands were folded neatly against her stomach, 'I am the King's Advisor Elendril. He welcomes you all to his home. I must say he cannot see you as of now but Dr Hartman your presence is requested.'