"Kaxity White?" A brown hair woman stepped into my panther before I can even walk out the door. She held a kind smile upon her face, maybe too kind.

"Maybe. You are?"

She extended her hand to me, making space between us. "Joeri Berch, Hunt's family lawyer."

I took her hand with hesitation, "Oh, hello. How did you find me here, exactly?"

With a chuckled, while pulling her hand away. "Ginger told me you were here."

"Ginger, as in Violet."

"Yup. She told me to work up some paper work for you." Joeri reached into her bag to pull out a thick file.

I grabbed the file and opened it, my breath was caught in my throat, eyes widened and hands holding the file became tight. "A prenup? This must be a mistake, Violet and I never spoke about this."

"Surly no mistake. I hate to be the bringer of bad news."

I slammed the file shut and brushed past her, I pulled out my phone to call the woman of the hour. I was pissed- seeing red, smoke coming out my eyes, no one better get in my way- type of pissed. I wanted to yell at someone, at her; unfortunately I was granted such.

"This Violet, I am not near my phone right now so you gotta leave a message. If it's a business call get in contact with my assistant, other than that text me or be a grandma and keep calling. *Beep*..."

"You know, I never been so mad at a person in my whole life. I'm more than mad, I'm pissed. You sent your family lawyer to give me a prenup. A prenup?! Seriously! We never discussed this.. You totally blindsided me with this shit. Don't expect me to come by tonight, I need to think." I ended my message by ending the call and shoving my phone into my purse.

***

"...Maybe you should come down." Irvine said on the other side of the phone. "Yeah I get that you were blindsided, but sooner or later you'll have to sign something like a prenup. Violet is worth billions and her family is probably trying to protect her. That being said, maybe she didn't make the contract, maybe her father or mother did."

"The lawyer said Violet put the contract together herself." I rubbed my eyes while adjusting myself on the window seat in our living room. "If she did this, then what does she expect of me. Violet probably thinks I'm a gold digger..."

"Christ, Kaxity. It's just a prenup, did you even read it?"

I looked over to the coffee table where the very thick contract laid. "No..."

"Read it, think about it. A prenup is not made to tear people apart, it's made to protect them. Calm down, get yourself together and if you don't want to talk to Violet at the moment then don't. It's best to take a breather. I'm sorry to kick you off the call like this, but I gotta go." She sound rushed, as if something else was trying to get her attention.

"Are you with James?"

Irvine hesitated before answering, "Yeah, well he's with me."

"Why the hesitation?"

"Well, he's licking my pussy at the moment so..."