"It won't be too long, so can I borrow Minji for a bit?"

"Me?" she pointed to herself. "For what?"

At her question, Kyunghee dipped low to ear-level and whispered to her, "you're going to want to hear this in private." She straightened back up and smiled innocently at her cousin, who only stared back with confusion. Nevertheless, she stood up and followed her out of the room, not too far from the doors.

'She hasn't come around here for a while,' you thought. That's when you looked over to Taehyung. 'Speaking of which, I haven't gotten the chance to talk to Taehyung sunbae about her, yet.' You looked around to the rest. 'Though, this isn't the best time to do that at the moment. I'd rather discuss this kind of thing in private.

"Jiyeong?" he called you.

"Hm?" you perked up at the hearing of your name and looked back to him.

He cocked a brow, "you okay?"

"Of course, I am." You forced a reassuring smile. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"You looked so serious just now."

"No," you shook your head. "I just...zoned out for a bit, that's all."

"Thinking about what she wanted with Minji, huh? Well, whatever it was," he folded his arms to rest his head on them, "I'm sure she'll handle it just fine. She knows best how to handle Kyunghee." You didn't respond to him and just put your fingers through his locks instead. His nudge closer to you let you know he was enjoying himself.

"What do you want?" Minji propped her foot up against the wall. "And don't waste my time either," she said, folding her arms the same time.

"I just thought we'd have a little talk about something interesting."

She sneered, "what?"

"I mean, when I asked him what was wrong, Jungkookie told me that he had gotten into a little fight with Jiyeong."

"Okay? And?"

"He said it was because of him getting drunk to the point of bringing some random girl home and slept with her."

Minji's sneer was suddenly switched off. Instead, she was secretly breaking into a cold sweat. But though taken aback, she managed to keep her cool.

"You wouldn't have happened to seen said random girl, would you?" she asked with the tilt of her head and a smirk itching to reveal itself.

"Why are you asking me this? Shouldn't you be asking Jungkook himself?"

"No, I decided to ask you, since you were the last person I saw him with."

At that moment, Minji could feel herself turning more and more anxious with each word that left her evil cousin's mouth. "There were tons of girls at that party, not to mention it was packed. How would I know?"