"And why?"

"Because they will be awkward to each other. They are classmates, remember? What if they happen to be in the same group? Else, what if the guy is in a relationship?" He has a point and I am just a student-teacher. The principal won't believe me anyway.

"So they are not really that close?" Maybe this is just a misunderstanding.

"Yes and please don't tell it to the principal. Angeli will also be in trouble if you do that." Wow. He knew what will I do. 

"Fine." I just sat on my swivel chair and arrange my corrections in my presentation for my next class.

I chatted Angeli if I could drive her home later.

Angeli Montano: Sure, there's something I want to talk about.

Yes! Though she wanted to talk to me about something, I wonder what is it about. Maybe it's about what I did. Hay.

"Having problems, Sr. Knight?" Yumiji smirked at me. This guy.

"None, Sr. Yumiji." I coldly smiled at him and he just laughed it off.

I wonder what Angeli liked about him.

***

Angeli told me to wait still in the parking lot. Ichachat niya daw ako kung nasa gate 2 na siya. Nung tumunog yung messenger ko, tiningnan ko kaagad.

Angeli Montano: I'm here at gate 2.

Knight Salvai: Okay. 

I drive to gate 2 and I saw her standing at the bus stop. Pagkatigil ko sa harap niya, pumasok siya kaagad sa tabi ng driver's seat. Nagseatbelt siya at natawa na lang ako.

"What?" She looked at me straightly.

"Nope. You fastened your seatbelt before I did." I started to drive and I drove slowly. Thanks to the traffic, Angeli won't notice it.

"Well, I've learned from that time." Shit. It really is her first kiss. Ugh. I shouldn't have done that.

"Anyway, what do you want to talk about?" I just sighed, trying to change the topic.

"It's about Kuya Yumi." She is serious based from her voice. 

That guy again, huh.

I paused for a moment. "What about him?"

"Please don't tell him that I told you about what I told you." I looked at her and she pleaded worriedly.