Person, Place, Thing

Start from the beginning

I then looked up at Mr. Grant who seemed to be reading a file in his hand. "Was I allowed to answer that?" I asked, breaking the silence like a pro because he looked at me like he would any other day and narrowed his eyes.

"Was it important?"

"Sure."

He looked back at his files. "Well no."

I stood up and sat in the chair again, ignoring how I noticed how close it was to him until I pulled it under me. It made me wonder how close to his face I got, and it must've been very close.

I held the paper in front of me and we went through that days work like nothing happened before. Like he hadn't touched me so delicately and I hadn't spoken to him in such a seductive tone. Goddammit, this was my teacher.

"Alright, let me get out of here." He said when we were ending things.

I spun in the chair I sat at and he grabbed it to a stop. "Sometimes you remind me of a child." He said, pushing the chair so I could get off.

I did and went to my desk and slipped everything in my bag. "I am a child." I said, although normally I'd be offended, I didn't care that time.

He looked at me with a reminder in his deep warm eyes, "You don't act like one."

I felt the heat come back to me and I tried so hard to refuse it, hoping I succeeded.

I took my book and stared at the papered cover, blowing at the hair in front of my face. I was already almost done with it, the magical bible of heated interactions. Yeah, I guess I could call it that...

I stuffed it into my bag and decided to blame my reasons for flirting with my calculus teacher on it. On the book.

I grabbed my bag and furrowed my eyes brows in reminder of how I forgot a jacket again. I was such an idiot.

Mr. Grant held open the door for me and I casually walked out, then outside and prepared myself to be met with the freezing breeze. "Where's your jacket?" He asked me knowingly.

I groaned as a response and he shook his head. "Bye Mr. Grant," I was about to run to my car but he grabbed my bag, pulling me nearer to him. I shivered. "I'm cold." I said, crossing my arms to warm myself up, but also hot and fiery from his sudden grab. It caused goosebumps to rise in me and he hadn't even touched me directly.

"I'm not having tutoring tomorrow." He said.

"Okay, have a nice night." I told him quickly and turned to run to my car, getting out of the cold. I sounded so careless when he told me there would be no tutoring, but it made me wonder if I did anything wrong.

Of course I did, I flirted with my calculus teacher who once hated me... And while I had Andy. As I drove home the memories from our tutoring session came to me and my face grew hot, and I allowed it to since I was alone.

My god he touched me. He leaned into me too, and he spoke lowly and had the same tone as me. He was to blame too, hell, he brought the entire thing up.

Talking about me thinking he's handsome. Or knowing he's handsome. He was brushing back my hair, you don't do that with your students.

I sat in my car in front of my house and pressed my forhead to my wheel. I had to get that woman out of me, it was just too much. And just when I was becoming myself again...

"Oh wow." I breathed out largely and rose from the wheel and rested the back of my head on the seat. He teased me today too, and let me eat with him. He gave me lunch too, what was happening to him? Mr. Grant taking the paper from me and setting it on my head. Pointing out how he made me blush. Oh that man.