"Do you know why you got detention?" He looked at me with his mysterious eyes, hiding a million shades of darkness.

As if the situation wasn't already awkward for me, it became tenser when he started taking slow steps towards me. Instinctively I took every step back with his every step forward but the edge of the teacher's desk trapped me to him as he slowly leaned towards me and rested both of his hands on either side of mine, with his palms on the tabletop.

He was so close that my eyes could not focus on his unique face. With only a hair's breadth of distance in between us, the rough floors looked more interesting to me.

He sniffed my throat and whispered in his eerie voice.

"I need an answer, Rose."

I visibly gulped as he brought his cold lips on my throbbing vein residing in my neck. My mind could not process the words it wanted to speak up. It was intimidated by the close proximity of the Russian.

"I-I don't know, sir" The jumbled up words escaped my mouth as he started dragging the cold tip of his nose along my jaw, dangerously near to my quivering lips.

"Oh, but you do know, don't you? I really do not think that you can forget the moment we shared...the moment when you ran away from me." The faint crunch of the wooden desk made it clear that he was clenching his hands. I was thankful that he did not make any attempt to hold me and trap me between his arms.

"Tell me, Roza, why would you do that? Tell me..." Was he seriously asking me why I ran away when he kissed me? Did he not understand that this is an offence? That this is not right by any angle? Not to mention his behaviour was totally delusional at the moment.

I also grabbed the fact that he called me Roza, and it did sound familiar, but I will have to push it at the back of my mind and try to escape from the clutches of this green-eyed devil.

"Ivan" I breathlessly voiced, as his warm breath fanned my lips.

"What about Ivan?" He whispered back as he inched a notch closer to my lips.

"H-his eyes, his eyes were green...what happened to him?" Those words snapped him out of the trance as he looked into my eyes and clenched his jaw so hard that I could see some veins popping out from his neck.

"Nothing is wrong with his eyes. Whatever you saw was false." He took a step back and pulled up a poker face as if he was not molesting me a moment ago. He seemed angry and very tense at the moment. I think Ivan's green eyes were supposed to be a secret and now that it was revealed, I saw Mr. Dimitri out of control for the first time. He was fuming, and his eyes had held mine with such intensity that I froze.

This secret which got accidentally enclosed had really riled me up. I was becoming conscious of the duo Mr. Dimitri and Ivan. It really made me wonder, is Ivan as innocent as he seems?

"No! I am sure that his eyes were not those same lavender eyes I saw for the first time! Why were they green? How could it happen?" I found my lost courage coming right out of my mouth as he tried to deny the truth. The courage got back to me and I took a step towards him, trying to show that I was not afraid of him, but he did not move from his ground. Instead, he grabbed me and pinned me straight into the nearest wall so hard that my back arched in pain.

"Listen to me, you did not see anything, okay?! You did not see anything! If I ever hear you or anyone for that matter, talking about Ivan, I will be forced to do the unthinkable. No, this is not a threat Roza, this is a promise."

His lips slammed right onto mine as I whimpered and thrashed in his robotic hands. He was so strong that I doubted whether I was actually hitting him or just gently touching him.

His tongue darted out and licked my already opened mouth.  I was totally hysteric at his behaviour. The kiss deepened more, and soon I found myself gasping for air, but it seemed like he couldn't let go. I could feel his body shaking out of the need for air, but he did not leave my lips anyway.

Kibbling, biting, sucking and the swirl of his tongue inside my mouth made me gag. My whimpers were swallowed down by his growls and moans as he continued to torture my lips for an eternity.

After a few seconds when I felt my body convulse due to loss of oxygen, I used my leftover emergency to push him off me. He barely budged, but it was enough for him to understand my breathlessness.

We broke off and started greedily sucking in all the air we could. I would have collapsed on the floor if Mr. Dimitri's arms had not held me tight against his chest. I just stood there limply, too weak to protest, as his arms were wound around my waist and my torso squished against his chest. Our breaths mingled with each other as our chest rose up and down in sync.

This would have been a perfect moment if we were lovers and had confidence and trust in each other to exchange our hearts. In fact, I had always dreamed of kissing the one in a similar fashion.

Alas, this was not a fairy tale, and he was not my Prince charming. He was my teacher and this was a sinful moment we shared.

After all, we are not supposed to fall in love with our teachers neither are we allowed to romance them. Not that I minded much because I had no feelings for the green-eyed devil in front of me, but I highly doubted his feelings for me.