Prologue

The world you live in is called Haven, and in Haven, there are the four clans; The Earth, water, air and fire clans. Each clan has the ability to control their given element and each has traits that make them unique to their clan.

The people of the earth clan had eyes that are usually green or brown, hair that followed the same pattern, and skin that was a nice peach color. The water clan had eyes that were blue like a river or very dark green like seaweed, they hair that ranged from blue to green, their skin being slightly brown. The air had eyes that were silver like a cloudy day or grey like storm clouds, with hair that followed suit, and skin being very pale. As for the fire clan, their eyes were a dark red, a golden yellow or black like the night sky, with hair that was the same, with gorgeous skin was tan.

You belonged to the fire clan. You loved your clan and were proud of it. After all, it survived after years of hate from the other three clans. This was because a war that happened between the water and fire clan. No one knows the real reason as to why it started, but it ended with the fire clan losing and much hate. Not many of your people left you clan's territory, it was too dangerous otherwise. Many people who left came back injured, or just never came back.

This led to your clan to slowly stray away from the others, not that they would have cared. They hated your kind, but you still kept your clan protected. It would be your job as the clan leader. Your people's safety was of utmost importance. Your clan learned to thrive in their environment. You couldn't leave, it was considered safe to stay. You wanted your clan stay isolated, so that one day, your people won't be hated for something they never could of controlled ever again.

Edited by Audballlllll