Those dark black eyes...

" You want to die ? Throw yourself in the sea and you'll see you're struggling to live .You don't want to kill yourself, you just want to kill something inside your heart. "

Walking Walking and walking, or maybe I am bicking, I can't concentrate well when I wake up so early, yes I am riding my old bicycle in the streets of Seoul, the morning wind is moving my yet wet hair smoothly as fast as I ride. I wasn't ready to stop even though I can see my destination very near.I was hoping to at least dry my hair when I arrive to my modest small job.

The smell coming from the bakery I'm working in hit my nostrils.The sweet and delicious cakes I have the pleasure to make everyday.As much as I loved my morning bicycle's rides I loved my job even more.

I put my bicycle next to the bakery , and enter after that to only meet my beloved colleagues who wished me all a good morning. I always feel so lucky to have them around since they are the only ones I have besides my lovely mom of course who is more precious to me than my own life.

We start working as usual, spreading that sweet smell all around the streets. A smell able to attract all the neighbors no matter how far they are. Our bakery was the best, because we loved our job, and our cakes wasn't just for eating but for spreading happiness every morning, for putting a huge smile on every customer too.

" Hannah ssi please serve this customer, I have to help Hye jin at the kitchen." My cutie and talented colleague Taehyung said .

" I'm going right now Taehyungieee " said while pinching his fat cheeks.

"I told you to stop calling me that ! " said while rubbing his red cheeks

"How can I ? You're looking so freaking cute today" smiled at him while messing with his hair.

Rolled his eyes :" Egghhh you will never change noona"

"You know me !!" I gave him a malignant smile and then went to serve the customer who was waiting for me .

* * * * * * *

" You think he is the right one ?" The old and rich man said while opening the button of his expensive Dolce & Gabbana suit and sitting in front of his server.

" Sir, he is the one, look at him fighting, he is definitely the best for this mission" The man in his middle age said while looking toward the wrestling ring.

"I won't make a decision now, I'm going to watch the game, if he wins , he is hired, if not then forget about him." crossing his arms and contemplating the game.

"Sir I already make a debt with my friends, he is the winner tonight, I'm very sure"

The battle consisted two different people, a battle which we can call it unfair and unbalanced, on one hand, a very strong and tall man who looked like a monster and on the other hand, a young and small guy,well of course he was fearless and strong, but none as powerful as the other one. Everyone knew who will win the battle from the beginning, it was impossible for the less strong one to win over that giant creature.

The crowd was screaming and cheering for that monster who was beating the other one without pity. The blood was flying with every punch the giant was giving to the other contestant. The weak and pitiful contestant was about to die between the hands of this monster. But that fearless look he was keeping in his face and that malignant smile was preventing him from loosing.

The old man with his expensive suit was already making his decision, and gave a winner smile to his server. However, his server didn't loose his confidence and was sure the whole game will change in the last minutes. He already saw that young guy winning over a hundred of monsters before, so he just kept waiting ....