Chapter 24

Tori's Pov.

It's now been a while since the incident with Harry and his friends. I've been starting to grow curious, but I tried to forget.

We moved into another new house. This time U.S.A., back to my homeland. Too bad that I can't see my family, yet. Matt told me that I can finally see my family when Harry gives up and when everything is back to normal.

I was so excited that I couldn't wait anymore. Clari explain to me why she was mad at me. But of course I forgived her. She's my best friend. I know how she gets when she's jealous or mad. And to tell you the truth, it's scary to face her whenever she's upset.

"Hey what ya thinking?" Clari asks, jumping on my bed.

I tilt my head a little to face to her. I was laying on, staring at the ceiling.

"Nothing important." I lied.

"Can I know this little thought of yours?" She stops jumping and lays down beside me.

"Nah, besides you're gonna get bored and whine. And then, you're gonna find Cam just to hang out with him."

"Hey!! I'm not mean." Clari playfully punched my arm. "Also, he's busy with something. I can't leave you by yourself in your room. Best friends deserves to be with each other, no matter how far or close they are."

She did had a point.

"Wow, for the very first time, you said something smart." I teased.

"Shut up!" She punch me, on the same spot. I swear I'm gonna have a bruise sometime this day.

Someone knocked on the door and walked in.

"Hey, is it ok if I can stay here?" Austin said.

"Sure, come in."

"Thank you. Umm I have a quick question." He said as he walk to my bed and sat. 

"Tell me anything." Clari said, placing her hands under her chin, as if she pays attention to teacher.

"How does love feel like?" He rubs the back of the neck like if he's to embarrass.

"Well, love is a powerful tool. Love can make you do stupid things or something smart. But love can be dangerous if you use it incorrectly." Clari explains like if she said it with a child.

"Why did you asked?"

"Wait, you like someone?" Clari whispers.

Austin blushes, looking down to his lap and nods.

Clari and I squeal and hold our hands together.

"Who is it?" I whisper softly.

"Promise me you won't tell, not even your boyfriends." Austin also whispers back. We nod quickly and pretend to zip our lips and throw away the zipper.

"Alright, it's-"

[A.N.]: Sorry it took long, but here it is. I want to finish the book soon, but I'll let my imagination travel through the story. Don't worry I won't let it finish soon 😁. Please forgive me for the short ass update. Don't lose faith on me. I'll try to write more in the future. I was thinking lately if there will be a sequel. I'll think about it more 🤔. For now, please enjoy this chapter 😁😀😘.