Chapter 11

Matt's pov

As we got a taxi, we couldn't fit in so Cam, Nash, Carter, Hayes, Shawn, the Jacks, and Clari had to get another cab. I enter with Aaron, Taylor, and Tori, on my arms, sleeping. The taxiest looked at us, suspiciously.

"She's sleeping. I don't want to wake her up." I reply to him. He nod, smiling at me, and drove to our destination.

_____

As he left us at our new house, Taylor pay the taxi guy and we unlock the huge, beautiful door and enter. We get used to live in huge, new, also expensive houses. This time, no one would ever find us.

I walk through the living and lay her on the couch. She looks so peaceful. I place her head on my lap and start to play with her hair.

Her hair is soft and silky. Her lips are pink and plum. Her light brown eyes always light up the day and night. Being with her every single day always makes me happy. She reminds me of my best friend.

I can't help, but to smile. She makes me happy. Happier than the Chesser cat. Sometimes I wonder how I end up getting the most beautiful, perfect girl? I must say I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Now I have to protect her at all times. And make sure that no one touches her or talk to her. You may think I'm overprotective, but hey she's mine baby girl and I'm not going to lose her again.

"Matt?" A sweet voice said. I look down at Tori. "Yes, my love?" I ask her. "Where's everyone?" Her brows wrinkled in curiosity.

"They're coming soon. They needed another ride. Don't worry." I told her and ruffled her hair. She gasps while I laugh at her hair.

"You did not just did that."

"I just did, babe." I smirked and used my inhuman powers to run up to a random room.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa you are dead when I find you!" Tori shout out loud. "But you can kill me, I'm way to strong for you and besides I'm hella cute to be dead!" I shout back, grinning.

"Fine, wanna play? Then you got it!" I hear her footsteps coming upstairs. This should be fun.

~Tori's pov.~

I've been looking for him for hours and I'm getting tired. I search every room in the house. It's like he's not here, like if he just disappear into the air. I gave up looking for him and just look through my phone.

I started to listen 'Vapor' by 5 Seconds Of Summer. I love their songs. I would hit on the hot, sexy, dark hair bassist player.

Calum Hood.

But I would also hit on the lip piercing, sexy, blonde hair lead singer.

Luke Hemmings.

I always wanted to see them person-to-person. Some girls say they're hella sexy than in pictures.

The rest of the guys came and decided to go to Nandos while I stay behind. Because Clari was giving me a glare. What is up with her?

Anyways back to the topic, Calum and Luke are so sexy. Maybe better than Matt.

'I wouldn't think that if I were you.' Nash speaks in my mind.

'Opps, must it slip out if my mind.' I thought. 'Can you tell him to come out?'

'I cannot do that. But I can make him if you want to.'

'Please do! I'm dying without him.' I checked on Twitter and Facebook while he makes Matt come out. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

A few seconds later, I felt an arm, wrapped around my waist and I turn to face Matt. He looks a bit angry. He took my phone out of my hand and scan through it.

I place my fists on his chest and he didn't budged or anything. I kicked his leg and lose a little. I finally have a chance to escape, but he grab my wrist tightly.

I scratch, punch, bite, but nothing seems to work. Until I said, "Matt please, you're hurting me. Let me go!" My voice cracked when I said the last sentence.

He finally turns to me, smirking and crashes my phone in to pieces. They fell to the floor.

"Matt," I shrieked, "What the heck! What on earth is wrong with you?"

This is not the real Matt Espinosa that I used to know. He's acting weird. First few hours, he was fine. What did Nash told him?

"Nash didn't say anything to me," he loosen up a little bit, then chuckles, "And I'm fine, I'm the real Matt Espinosa." He looks deeply into my eyes; like if he's telling my soul the truth, but he's a lier.

I shook my head and took a step back with his huge hand clinching my wrist. "No, I don't believe you."

His expression change from happy to very angry. He almost look like if he could explode any minute.

Instead of him breaking my wrist, he grabs my arm and pulls me upstairs.

"No! No! No!" I cried, hitting in his arm as hard as I can. Nothing works. Of course he's stronger than me and he knows how weak I am. I'm useless, even when it comes to defending myself.

"Let me go! Please, let me go!" I shrieked as he throws me inside of a random room. There I saw Matt; beaten up, laying on the floor. With other men around him. It wasn't long until one of the men looks up and said, "Tori," the other men looked at me, "You finally showed up. It's been so long since we haven't seen you."

My breath hitched when he said the last sentence. What did he mean 'it's been so long since they haven't seen me?'

"My sweet, sweet Victoria. Don't you remember us?" The curly hair one walks to me.

He's finally in front of me and tugs a strip of my hair behind my ear. He looks familiar, but I can't help but to stare into his eyes. His eyes are dull green and a hint of hazel brown around his pupil. I think I remember the color of his eyes when I was young and had totally forgot about it.

"It's me, love. Remember me." His hand touches my hand. A vision hit out of nowhere.

"Okay Victoria, we're going to take you home with us and you'll be happy." The curly man said.

"You. You hurt me and my family, why would you want me to be with you?" I jerked my hand away from him, but he grip on my hand.

"Because," he begins, "You're will be the future queen, of all the werewolves. And you will be honored to be my wife." Then he grabs some kind of clothing and one of his friends helps him to pour chlorophyll.

I look at Matt and he was looking straight into my eyes. His eyes were glassy looking. I couldn't help, but to cry. "Why are you doing this?" I asked, not to Matt but to the curly one.

He laughs and says, "My name's Harry and you're my mate. I've been waiting for years to find you. And I finally did." He raises the cloth to my nose and pushes me to the wall.

'Nash, where are you? I need help!' I thought really quickly before I knocked out. My eyes was slowly closing, I shouldn't have smelled the chemicals, but it was too late.

His breath hits my face and said, "Good night, princess."

The darkness had fallen upon me.

Hey happy new year's eve and day. I'm so glad that another person voted my story. Please stay tune for more chapters, they will come very soon.

Also I will create a new story soon and when I mean soon, I mean today. I'm so excited! It's called Jet Black Heart ( Michael Clifford love story), I pretty much like it. I made four chapters of it and it's getting good. I will update more when I see more readers and votes.

Have a great holiday and I'm sorry it took me so long to write this chapter, I was very busy. :/

So 'Calm down and keep on reading' lol. :)