Chapter 10

~Tori pov~

Today's the day to move to so called another country. Since they can't tell us where we're going, I'm so curious. I bet we're going to live in Tokyo or Paris or Sweden or even Asia. It's like they're keeping it as a secret. I hate secrets, if a person has a secret, I need to know or else I will have to find out.

Over these last few days ago, all we did was to pack our stuff. The guys prefer to leave the other stuff in the house. They said it's not important to them. Also Matt have been avoiding me all week. It got me pissed, I mean I know that he's busy and all, but when I tried to ask him or talk. All he would tell me is 'sorry I'm very busy, maybe later, bye.' Sometimes I make a 'wft?!' face. And just see him walking away from me. I'm mad at him, I didn't want to talk to anyone. I mean everyone including Clari. She didn't bother to talk to me. I'm not sure why she hasn't talk to me. So I'm like 'whatever don't talk to me.'

So here I am, in the plane, hearing music. Staring at my phone, I'm looking through the pictures that I took over theses last .......... how long have I've been with them? Oh well, never mind.

I silently laugh to myself because of a picture that I took when Matt was sleeping. Yes I still have it, he wanted to delete it, but I kept it as a wallpaper on my phone. I swear to god, he's so fucking adorable. I can't stand it!

"Hey." A voice said beside me. I crane my head and it was non other person.

Matthew Espinosa.

I nod my head, meaning a hello. He got the message and took a sit next to me. I didn't look at him or talk to him. I put my phone away and comfort my seat. I know it might be long, so why not. I close my eyes and wait 'til this hell ride is over.

*8 hours later*

"Tori? Hey, Tori? Wake up." A person whispers to my ear and shakes my shoulder softly. I didn't bother to move myself. I love to sleep. Sleeping is life, well food too but sleeping is important.

"Fine if you don't want to wake up, I'll carry you."

Once again, I didn't bother to move. "Fine, I guess I can do whatever I want." I felt a pair of hands and throw me over their shoulder. I open my eyes and look over my shoulder. "Matthew, can you put me down?" My voice croaked.

"She talks, thank the Lord! But no babe. Cuz you didn't do what I told you." I know he smiled when he said in the end.

"I hate you, you know that." I reply, rolling my eyes.

"No, you love me. You can't resist me, I'm to cute for you."

"Oh yea, sure. You're so cute for your age." I said, sarcasm. "Why thank you for being honest with me." He relies back.

"I was being sarcastic, you idiot." Then an blink of an eye, I end up on Matt's arms. "What the? MATT! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed, squirming.

"What if I don't want to?" He teases, smirking. I cross my arms and give him a glare. "Then I won't talk to you." "Oh c'mon babe. At least, can I carry you? 'Till we get to the house?" He gives me a puppy eyes, I couldn't resist it so I roll my eyes and nod my head.

"Yay!" He cheers and put a smile on his face. What a child. "I wanna sleep, don't wake me up when we get there." I snuggle into his chest and close my eyes.

°Matt's pov°

As she snuggles into my chest, I relax and look at her. I feel really bad for not being with her. I want to be close with her. She made me remember how to breathe, how I'm alive. She's perfect, just the way I like it.

I'm so sorry that it's short, the watpad delete half of my chapter. But I hope you like it! See you on the next chapter.