Chapter 3

*Clari's pov*

Yesterday I felt strange cuz someone was watching me. But we're alone in the woods.......oh never mind. I got up and went down stairs cuz I'm hungry. "Morning Clari." Jane said. "Good morning." I sat down on a chair. "How you slept?" She ask.

"Good, how 'bout you?" I said politely. "Very good, thank you for asking. Can you please call Tori, I have to tell you two something important." She said, cooking eyes and bacon. Yum I love bacon!!!! "Okay." I got up and walk to her room.

I gently open the door and see if Tori's still sleeping. Good she is, my plan would go perfect. I get whip cream cuz.... well why not, it's good. I put some on her free hand and I put some candies like skittles, m&m's, kisses, etc. I gently put a bit of whip cream on her temple, her cheeks, and her chin.

'Hmmm I need some like of soft object,' I thought, 'maybe a feather would work, but I don't have one.' Then I got an idea. I use my hair to tickle her nose, I get close to her, slowly. I start to tickle her nose, then BAM!!!!! She smacked her face.

Perfect my plan worked. I run down stairs and put the whip cream back at the fridge. And sat down like if nothing ever happened. I heard a scream at Tori's room. Then I hear footsteps coming down.

I wanted to laugh, but I have to hold it in. "Aunt, Clari put cream on my face and I'm sticky and my hair's sticky too." She pount and makes puppy eyes, typical Tori. "Clari?" Jane asked, curiously. She raise an eyes brow and look at me.

"Did you put whip cream on Tori's face?" I'm dead. "Ummm yea ummm I did it cuz ummm Tori didn't want to wake up?" I said more like a question. "Well you're not grounded." She serve us breakfast. "Huhhhh??" We said together.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, hold the phone. What did I just hear that correctly?" Tori asked, not believing what her aunt said. Jane sat down and look at us. "When I was young," she begins, "I used to play your mother, Anne, like that. But my mother would hit me and punish me whenever I play food with my sisters and my brothers. My mother loved us, but she was strict all the time. I never wanted to be like my mother, I was the fun, playful, nice one in my family."

"So you can let us do whatever we want?" I asked. "Yes, but I'll be keeping my eye on you two." Jane point at us. "Okay, Tori we should have a party tonight, here. And we could get all drunk and make-out with the guys an-" "No that's not what mean." Jane laugh, then we laugh too. "But seriously, no party, no alcohol, no nothing." "How 'bout guy friends?" Tori asked. "Probably, depends how old they are. Now come on dig in." "Yea." We said together again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay what's the news, Jane?" I ask. "Oh right, I call the school yesterday and the schools not that far. It's about 30 minutes away and there would be a bus to pick you two up. You're going to school tomorrow. We'll buy supplies today." She said excitedly. Even I'm excited, I bet that Tori's excited too.

Tori's pov
WTF, I'm going to school tomorrow. I don't have any new clothes or even know what am I going to wear. "Aunt are you going to buy us clothes, school supplies, shoes and even new backpacks?" I asked. "We don't need new backpacks." Clari said.

"Yes, but I'm going to give you money to buy your own stuff. Okay, I'm going to be around in town." "Okay aunt." We got up and went to the car. Aunt start the car and drove to the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Come on let's go to Forever 21, please?" Clari begs me to go with her to Forever 21 for the hundredth time. "Ugggghhh fine." I give up. "Yay, come on." She pulls my arm towards the store. We got in, got some clothes for me and a ton for her, she loves to get cute and new clothes. We pay and left the store. "I'm hungry, let's go to McDonalds." She whine. "Sure." I agree.

We grab a table and put the bags down. "I'll go order us food and drinks." Clari said, taking out her credit card. Yes she has one cuz she's 18 years old and rich. "Okay, hurry back." I yelled at her while she goes to order food.

I've been for 5 minutes and I'm starting to feel like if someone's watching me. I look around and my eyes land on a tall, light tan, but very cute guy. I blinked and he disappears. What the duck is going on this town?!?!?!

A hand land on my shoulder, I gasped and turn around. "Woah, you okay?" Clari asked. "Y-yea, I'm fine, just thinking." I look at the spot where the guy was standing. "Of what?" She gets her food and I get mine. "Nothing, just school." I begin to eat.