Chapter 9

~Tori's pov~

Two weeks later......

"Give me my phone back, Matt!" I yelled while trying to get my new phone from Matt.

He bought a new phone since the other was crappy and broken. Anyways, I took a picture of him while he was sleeping, it was kind of funny.

He puts it up higher so that I wouldn't reach it. I use my tippy toes to reach, but somehow, I lose balance and fell on top of him. I look at his eyes and he look into mine. Then he looks at my lips as I see his. He begins to lean in and I did. Our lips brushed and it gives me the chills on my spin.

"Hey guys, the- woah!" Aaron walked in the room. I quickly got off if Matt, blushing.

"Sorry to ruin the fun." He added. "It's okay, what do you want?" Matt said, annoyed. "The others want to talk to you." Aaron turn and walk out of the room. "Let's go." Matt got up and offer me a hand. I took it and lift myself up. With our hands intertwined, we walk downstairs.

Sometimes we act like a couple, I'm not sure if we are or not. Matt hasn't left my side, I mean he never leaves my side. It's like he and I were meant to be together, if you know what I mean. Clari and Cam are always together and they look so cute as a couple. I think they were meant to together. Clari says we were meant to be together, but I don't believe her. Love never lasts forever, like my aunt's husband. I never knew him, she never talks about him, so I don't ask her about him.

"Oh good you two are here, we need to talk." Cam said, serious. That's weird, he's never serious before.

"Sure, what's up?" Matt sat down on the couch and I follow his actions. "Well, we were thinking, and we're moving, to another country." Taylor said, nervously.

I'm shock. My mind went blank. I can't leave my aunt here, alone. Not now, not ever. Well they kidnapped me and Clari, I don't know what to do.

"W-w-why? C-can't we stay here for a little while? Why do we have to leave?" I said, afraid of leaving my aunt alone. She's the only person who understands how I'm feeling since I was young.

"I'm sorry Tori, but we can't stay here." Jack G. said. "Yea if we stay here, something bad will happen to you and Clari." Jack J. explains the best way to not to make me freak out. "But I don't want to go. I'm afraid." I whisper softly.

"Hey, it's okay. I'll protect you, no matter what." He whispers to my ear.

I know he will, it's just, I get panic attacks and I need someone, who I trust, is with me. My aunt's all I got. I promised her that I'll never leave her. Never leave her side. But I guess I'll be breaking that promise then.

"Thank you." I fake smiled at them except Clari.

Clari knows about my panic attacks,but she never knew my past. I never told her or anyone else. She always know what to do even though I don't know what to do or think. I can get them when I'm nervous or afraid of something. I don't remember when my first panic attack happened to me.

~Flashback ~

I was 6 years old and I was playing with my dolls with my new baby sister, she's mean because she pulls my hair every single time. I heard the opens and closes. "I'M HOME!" My daddy said. I grab my favorite doll, Cece, and walk downstairs.

"DADDY!" I raise my arms to hug my daddy. He chuckled and bend down to pick me up. "Where's mommy, honey?" He asked while walking upstairs.

"Mama went to the store." I said. When we reached to my room with my sister, he put me down and pick up my sister.

"Hey Brittney, how are you? Hm? Good." All she did was laugh or make weird sounds. I never understand why people talk to babies if they can't talk. Sometimes I get jealous of my baby sister because they pay attention to her and not me.