Chapter 19

Austin pov.

"Austin?" A voice called in my ear.

"Leave me alone." I mumble.

"Come on, Austin. Wake up." They giggles.

"Five more minutes." I roll to my side.

"No, wake up. Or I'll throw you cold water."

"Ummm." I moaned. I hate waking up early in the morning. I hear their footsteps left and I was gladly falling asleep.

* * * * *

"WAKE UP, LAZY BONES!!" They shout. The cold wetness fell upon me.

"What the-?" I jump off the bed.

"Morning Austin."

I look at the person and was about to punch, but I held it once I saw Mahogany.

She stands right before me, very close to be exact.

"Oh, hi Mahogany." I said.

"Come on, breakfast's ready. I brought it to you. You know, since your injure."

I glance at my wrists. She was right, but not bad as it was yesterday.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." She smiles, "I've put your fresh clothing on this chair." She points at the chair, next to the bed.

"Again, thank you."

"I'm glad to appreciate you. I'm always here to help you until you're better." She winks at me.

I try not to blush, but I did. How can a girl make me blush? I mean- I'm not mad or anything, I'm just curious. It's weird since the straight ones turn to gays or lesbians, and the gays and lesbians don't go straight. Or can we? I have never heard of them going straight before.

"I should get going. See you later, Austin." She walks out of the room.

Wow, this girl's doing something to me. I hate to admit it, but I like what she's doing to me. It's like she wants to get into my head and drive me crazy.

I snap my thoughts away and change my clothes.

After I was done changing my clothes, I slowly walk downstairs.

"Hey, Austin." I look at the familiar person.

"Oh, hey."

"How are you feeling?" She asks.

"I'm good," I nod. "And um, you?"

"I'm great, thanks for asking. How's your wrists?"

"Still in pain, but it's less. But I'm fine. How's Matt?"

"He's fine. We're not together yet, I think one of this days, he'll ask me to become his girlfriend." Tori smiles in delight.

"Good for you." I smile a little.

"What's wrong? I can see that you're a little- down?" Curiosity, Victoria tilt her head to the side.

"Nothing, just sleepy." I shrugged, giving her a "I'm fine" smile.

"Oh, ok." By that, she walked away.

Ok, weirdo. I'll just go and see the rest and tell them that I'm ok.

I continued to walk down the steps. When I reach the last step, I got lightheaded for a weird reason. Probably because of my injured wrists.

"Hey everyone." I said as I walk in the kitchen.

"Hey, you ok?" Johnson calls out.

"Yea, I'm fine. A little lightheaded, but anything than that, I'm ok."

"That's great. Or good, at least." Clari said, smiling shamefully.

"Yes, but you should be resting." Nash protest.

"I know but I'm fine. My wounds heal fast; I don't need to rest." I chuckled.

"So, do you want to hang out with us? Because we could leave the lovely couple behind and walk around or something." Clari said.

"Sure." I smile and give them a nod.

"Are you sure?" Nash asks.

"Yea, I think I can manage to survive one day."

"I wanna go with." Mahogany said from behind me.

"Sure, Mahogany. You can come, you can bring snacks and I'll bring the-" Clari was cut by Mahogany.

"How about you bring the snacks and I'll bring the picnic basket with the best food that I can bring. Because I know that Austin could eat a whole cow." Then everyone laughs of her joke except me. Mahogany gives me a grin and walks away, into to the kitchen.

I roll my eyes and went to the room that I'm staying. I shut the door and jump on the bed. I look around the room.

The walls are the color of the beach sand. The window is open, letting the cool breeze to enter. Or I think it's a cool breeze, I can't tell anymore since I don't feel cold.

Sometimes I wish I was never a werewolf because I was never a wolf and I never wanted to be one. But I was going to be king until Harry tricked me and tortured me.

He made me to fall for him to take the throne for himself. I should have listen to my father, he was right. But Harry killed my father and my mother in front of my eyes. I made a promise to kill Harry and destory what he loves the most. He will pay the consequences he made, he will pay everything he did to my family and I.