Chapter 23

Harry's pov.

"Am I falling for Louis or something? I know I'm not in love with Victoria, but is it possible that I have a second chance?" I look at myself in the mirror. "Is it possible?"

Someone knocked on the door and spoke.

"Master, can I come in?"

I stop what I was doing, ran towards the door and unlock it.

"Louis, come in."

"Thank you, m-master." Louis walks in quietly.

God damn it, I don't think I can handle it anymore.

Louis's back was facing to me and before he turn around, I gave him a back hug.

I'm not sure why I'm acting like this,  but he's confusing me.

"Oh Louis, you're driving crazy. What are you doing to me?"

"You haven't noticed, after all these years. I thought you would know this a long time ago." The elder said, a little disappointed about the fact that Harry notice about now.

"Noticed about what?"

I turn Louis around. Now he's looking at me with his tears running down his cheeks.

"About the feelings you have, that I have. It hurts so much just to see you liking someone who doesn't like you back. Tell me, how does it feel like if someone you like doesn't like you, but that person likes someone else? That's how I feel every single day. And it hurts. You have tortured me all these years and yet you haven't noticed!"

Louis pushes me and walks away. But I grabbed his wrist and pull him to my chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being so selfish. I'm sorry that I haven't noticed anything about you or my feelings. I'm being so fucking stupid and a dumbass. I'll try to be a little bit better and now that I'm having this feelings. I kind of want to do something crazy with you."

"As in what?" Louis asked, looking at me.

I lean to his ear and said, "maybe fucking each other up would help you to change your mind about being mad at me." I smile when I saw blush crawling to his ears.

"T-That's i-if you w-want to." Louis said.

"Alright, lets do it."

--------------------
[A.N]: Alright, I finally made Louis and Harry together 😝 I finally graduated from high school. I'll try to update more on summer, if I can't then I'll try to write more and then update later on. Thanks for reading and I hope you have great summer vacation 🙂😊.