Chapter 12

~Tori's dream~

I'm running. But running from what? That's the question I always have. I'm in a foggy woods, it looks dark and kind of creepy. It gave me the chills, not because of the cold but how gloomy it is.

Why am I always running? Is it a sign or something? Is something going to happen to me? I'm afraid of what's going to happen next.

"Quickly, I see her!" A voice called behind me. I didn't dare to look behind me or not knowing who it is. I keep on running for my life. But why would they want me for? I'm not important or special. I'm just a simple girl who is trying to learn her mistakes.

A second later, my lungs are gasping for air and my legs burning. The fog is so thick that I can't see anything, but I keep on running. I dodged some broken branches and bushes, but they don't stop me from running away.

Curiosity hit me and I want to know who they are and why I'm running away from them. Before I can look behind me, I, somehow, trip and sprain my ankle. The pain shoots up to my thigh.

'Damn, I sprain my ankle,' I thought. I winced by the pain as I crawl behind the tree. The tears pricked my eyes, so I let them fall.

"Stop!" A voice bombed. My heart stop beating and my breath hitched. I didn't move a muscle.

"I thought I heard a twig snapped."

A minute had passed and I didn't move; neither did they.

"Maybe it was just an animal, running away from its hunter." A voice said.

"Or maybe it's her, running away from us. How can you be so stupid?" Another voice said.

"Shut the hell up! Can you hear something?"

They stay silent for a few seconds until they heard something moving from the bushes.

"There!"

They ran towards the thing. Here's my chance to make a run for it.

I slowly got up, not trying to hurt myself or my ankle. I limp while walking, after I took 5 steps. A strong arm went around my waist and turn me to face to him.

"What the hell are you doing?" He shout at my face.

My mouth opens and closes, repeating over and over. I don't know what to say it respond.

"Say something!" He growls. I could see how his eyes changes colors. His emerald green eyes changed to bright yellow.

'But how?...' I thought.

The guy gives a hearty laugh and stops, smirking. "You don't know? How can a stupid, dumb-ass girl not know who I am? I'm a werewolf."

I am shock. I just stare into his eyes and it was the biggest mistake that I did because he slap me; very hard. And I think my jaw broke.

A sob come out of my throat and I said, "Stop. Please, I'm sorry of what I did. I didn't mean to cause trouble."

"I don't accept that kind of  apology. So I'm going to give you a huge punishment. And I'll make sure you'll never run away from me, again." He throws me over his shoulder as I try to lose his grip. But it was useless, I am not strong enough.

"Please, don't hurt me. I'll anything you want." I scream while hiting on his back; as hard as I can.

"You always say those words and I won't fall for this again." He hissed.

I scream as loud as I can, but I know that nobody would hear me.

I'm screwed. I need to escape. I need to think before-

I drops me to the ground and he hovers over me. Putting my hands above my head with one of his hands. As his other hand goes under my shirt, touching my tummy. I watch how his eyes changes colors and his mouth turned into a smile.

"Please, let me go." I beg.

"I'm sorry, it's just- I'm in love with you. And it's impossible to let you go. I have to mark you." He whispers, leaning to my neck.

'Oh, I do wish that Matt would save me.' I thought as a tear slips from my eye.

~End of the dream~

I quickly jumped up. Well, at least I didn't ran this time. The dream felt .... Real, I thought I was going to get mark and possibly die.

I feel a cold and wet on my cheek. I raise my hand to touch it. And it was my tear.

I look around myself surroundings and it look like I'm in a beautiful room.

The walls are white with pink dots. There was a desk next to me and I am sitting on top of the queen-size bed.

I got to the edge of the bed and let my feet touch the .... soft, warm floor?

I quickly look down and found a boy. The boy was bursed up, he didn't look good. The boy look up and got afraid.

"Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you." I said.

The boy didn't say anything except scooting away from me.

"Are you afraid of me?" I ask.

He slowly nod, not looking at me.

"I'm not mean or anything, I'm Tori. What's you're name?"

"A-Austin, w-why are y-you here?"

"I .... I don't know, but they kidnapped me. And why are you here?"

He took a moment before continuing, "S-Same as yours, but t-they torture me. A-Acting like if he cares about me. I d-don't like him." He whispers the last part.

"Who?" I ask.

"H-Harry Styles." He whisper.

*******

A.N: Hello, how are you?

Cause I'm fine. I'm very sorry for the long wait. I'll update quicker. And guess what? Tomorrow is my birthday. So I'll be posting chapters and yeah.

I'm 17 years old!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun reading