Chapter 4

~Tori's pov~

"Tori, Clari, time for school. Wake up!" My Aunt yelled from the kitchen, I guess. I groan and got up lazily and went to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes down. And hop into the shower.

(Skip the shower part)
I got out of the shower and dry myself before I can slip on to my clothes. I wore a crop top, a flannel,and ripped skinny jeans. I took out my strainer and curling iron. I begin to strain my hair then curling my hair. After I did that, I took out my makeup bag and put on eyeliner, a bit of eyeshadow, and last but not least, I put mascara on.

After the bathroom business, I put on my new black and white Jordan's and walk downstairs.

"Good morning aunty." I said, walking into the kitchen and sat down. "Good morning, sweetheart, how you slept?" She said, while cooking breakfast. "Very good, how about you, aunty?" I ask politely. I love my aunt cuz she's the only one who understands me. "Good, thank you for asking." She said and put breakfast on the table. "Oh where's Clari?" "I bet she's sleeping." I suggest.

"Go wake her up, you two have about 15 minutes before the bus comes." She explains. I ran upstairs and went to Clari's room. I went up to her ear and gently said "Clari wake up." She groan and flip to the other side. I sigh. I don't want to do this, but she leave me no choice.

I took a deep breath and begin to shout to her ear. "CLARI WAKE UP, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE AND IT'S GONNA BE YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screams and fell down, you know what, it's pretty funny. I couldn't help, but to laugh. I laugh so hard, I think that the tears are coming out.

I think I made her pissed. "C-come on, get d-dressed. We're leave bout 15 m-minutes." I said though my laughs. She got up and get a pillow from her bed and started to hit me. I grab a pillow and hit her back.

We've been like this for 5 minutes until my aunt yelled from the kitchen. We stop and look at each other. "The bus will be here in a few minutes. Quick get dressed." I said. She rushed to the bathroom while I ran downstairs.

>>>>>>>>>>>
5 minutes late Clari ran downstairs and into the kitchen. "OkayI'mheredidthebusleft?" She said in a hurry. "What? Oh no, not yet." I said calmly cuz I don't want to freak her out more. "Oh thank god." She sat down and drank her coffee?!?!? "Aunty why's she drinking coffee and not me?" I made a puppy face to my aunt.

She laughs and sat down. "Because she's older than you and besides, when you drink coffee, you get hyper." "Awww come on aunty, just a little bit, pwease????" "Alright, but just a bit. No more." I nod.

"Here. Drink up kiddo. After school, you can go and buy coffee from Starbucks." I smile wide. "Thanks aunt Jane." We heard a honk outside, we rushed and quickly grab our bags and said bye to my aunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got out of the bus and we see is a huge school, it's even bigger than our old, stinky school. "Wow." We said together and walk into the office. As we walk in, there were two guys, I guess they're new. "Um hi." I ask to the lady.

"Hello, how can I help you?" She looks at us annoyed. "I'm Victoria Rosewood and she's Clari Bedford, we were wondering if we can get our time table?" "Sure." She rolls her eyes and got up from her. Jeez lady, calm down.

I look at the guys, their heads are down and silence. Maybe I should greet them. I walk over them and I stand in front of them, I hope they notice me.

I tap on of the guy's shoulder. "Hi, I'm Tori. What's your name?" He look up and I gotta say he's attractive. "Hi, I'm Shawn. Are you new?" Are you kidding me? "Yea and so is my best friend." I point at Clari. "Oh, we'll show you and your friend around here. You know the classes and such." He smiles, showing his perfect white teeth. I smile back.

"Sure, thanks. Umm why's like this?" I look the guy that looks younger than Shawn. "Oh probably he's thinking or something?" "Oh." "Dude, hey wake up." Shawn shakes him until he's fully awake. "What, what, what?" The young one said. "Tell them your name."

"Oh damn, sorry, I'm Hayes. What's your names?" Hayes looks at me and Clari. "I'm Tori." I took out my hand and he shakes it. "Nice too meet you." He smiles, he also has perfect white teeth.

"I'm Clari." She walk up next to me sending them a smile, she always has a perfect smile and flirts with the guys a lot. I always think that she's perfect. And me, not so perfect.

"Here's your times table and don't worry, those boys will show you two around school." The lady from the desk said. "Thank you." We said together. "Yea, yea, yea, yea, goodbye." She said and looks at the computer. Rude much, who put you on this planet?

"Okay let me see your times table if we have the same classes." I gave my times table as he scans through. "Cool, we mostly have the classes together. We have English, math, PE, Chemistry, and history together." He gave me it back to me. "Cool, now let me see yours." My hand reaches to Clari's times table. Hmmm, we have English, PE, and history. Not fair, just three classes with Clari.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
As the guys show us classes, there were a few glares, I'm not sure why thou. While we were walking something bump into me. "Hey watch it. Oh hey there." The guy looks down at me, he's pretty tall and buff, I guess he plays football. "What's your name?"

I was going to say my name, but Shawn beat me to it. "That's not your business, Jack." "Shut the f*** up Mendes. Or you're gonna get." Jack's hand turns to a fist, then realises. "I guess I'll see you around then." And that he left.

"Come let's continue." His head's down and so is Hayes. "Shawn, Hayes?" I begin, "does he bully you all the time?" They stop and look over at me with sadness. "Yea, he does and so does his friends." Hayes said looking down.

"Have you told this to anyone?" Clari asked. "No." Hayes said low and cold. "Why not? Why haven't told this to your parents?" The guys stop, we follow their actions, and they turn to us face to face.

"Because," Shawn begin, "we don't have parents, we live with our friends." "Oh." We said together. "We should ditch this school, you know for today." I suggest. "Umm how bout a no." Clari said annoyed. "Why not? People are going to be bothering us and maybe talking shit bout us. So why not today?" They thought bout for a moment until they nod.

"Yay, does anyone know the closest Starbucks?" "Yea I know one. Come on." Hayes smiled and we walk out of the building.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hello, I know it's crappy and all the shniz, but I tried to make this good. WHO'S FAN OF SHAWN AND HAYES? I love Shawn's song especially the song 'stitches', OMG MIND BLOWING. I love them so much, Hayes maybe a year younger than me, but he's a cuttie. And Shawn is the same age as me and he's a cuttie too. So anyways, the next chapter is going to be weird and creepy. So keep on reading my penguins, ILU.