Chapter 7

~Tori's pov~

He begins to lean in, I did the same. I don't know why I'm doing this, butI like it.I was focussing on his lips until I heard a door open. "Tori? Matt? What are you two doing?"

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

A unfamiliar guy ask, I couldn't see who it was. Before I could answer, Matt beat me to it. "Ugh nothing, we're nothing anything. We were just walking and talking." Matt stuttered and carry me inside. I saw guys and they look familiar, especially the black hair one, the tan, brown hair one, and the pale, brown hair one.

We pass them and went to Matt's room. He set me down gently on his comfortable bed. "Matt?" I ask, looking at him while he covers me. "Yea." "How did I end up here? And where's Clari, my friend?" He stops for a moment or two, thinking for a right answers, I suppose. Then he looks at me. "Your friend's at the kitchen with my friend. I guess they're cooking something." He ignore my question. "Okay, but how I got here?"

He shifts uncomfortable, scratching the back of his head. "Ummm, I saved you. And I brought you here." He made it come out of a question. "Oh, well thank you." I hug him, at first he was surprised and I was going to let go, but he hug back.

We stay like this for awhile and I was curious about his temperature. "Matt?" I whispered to his ear. "Yea." He whisper back. "Why are you cold?" "Oh, sorry. It's just- the- the house. It's always cold and umm there's no heater."

"Oh, I'm hungry. FOOD!!!!!" I whine to his ear. He laughs and pulls away. "Okay, okay, okay, let's go down stairs and eat. FOOD!!" He mocks me after food. "Okay, but you're gonna have to carry me. I think I hurt my ankle or my leg, I'm not sure."

"Okay, but after you eat something." I nod and he pick me up bride's style. As he carries to the kitchen, I noticed the two guys, they try not to look at me. Wonder why, I thought. I didn't notice that we're in the kitchen and I'm sitting on the counter. "What ya cookin' Clari?" Matt ask, standing next to me. "Oh, it's just pa-" she stops when she sees me.

"OMG, Tori?!" She looks at me, then at my ankle/leg. "Oh my god, what happened to your ankle?" I was going to say, but, again, he beat to it. "She was running outside and somehow she fell and that's how she got that bruise." Clari looks at my ankle, horrified. "Well I'm going to check on it later. I'm making pasta for all. Cam said you guys don't eat much, so I'm going to make you guys to eat." She said while eyeing on him.

He gulp and scratches his head. "We don't have a choice, right?" Of course you don't have a choice, it's Clari, she's always worried about people, even animals. I don't get her sometimes, at times she can be all fun and loud, then later she get all seroius and worried. But she worries me the most because she thinks I'm fragile and like a lost puppy.

But she's wrong about me. "Yup." She said while she pops the 'p' and continues cooking. "Are you almost done?" I ask out loud. "Yea, almost. Oh, I forgot something, be right back." She said as she walk out of the kitchen.

I turn to Matt and he was starring at me. "Are you done checking me out?" I grin at him. He turn away, blushing. "I-I wasn't checking you out." He stuttered. "Then why were you starring at me?" I'm still smiling, but I just want to laugh at him. He turn to me and his face was dangerously close to mine. My breath hitches of how close we are, I mean his face is really close, so close that our noses touch.

I hug him tightly instead cause I was having a little panic attack. To his surprise, he hug back. This always happen to me, every time a guy gets close to me, when a test is coming up, even when a teacher calls me to answer the question. I hate this feeling, but I got it ever since I started to have nightmares.

His voice calms me down even though he still doesn't know me, it feels like I know him for a long time. "It's okay, you're okay, I'm here. Shhhhhh, shhhhhhh, it's okay. Take deep breaths." He soothes me as I start to lose his grip. I took deep breaths and it worked, I somehow managed to calm myself without Clari.

I look at Matt and he was worried and sad. He raise his hand to rub my cheek and look at me in the eye. It's like the whole world stop and it's just us, I don't know how to explain to you, but it feels like that. He starts to lean in, so I did the same. His lips brush against mine, then we-

"Am I interrupting something important?" A voice said. We jumped and pull away. I see Clari grinning very wide at me and Matt, sometimes she's pain in the ass. "Ugh no, no you weren't. We were just talking about umm stuff." Matt lies, he's a bad lier if you ask me.

"Okay, I'm going to talk to you later." She point at me. I know what she wants to talk about, but thanks to her, she kill the moment. "Okay." I didn't know what to say now. Probably my cheeks are red or my face. Matt laughs at me, okay that, I'm a little bit of piss. "What are you laughing at?" I snapped, looking at him. "It's just your-your face. Hahahaha is so red." He fell to the ground, holding his stomach, still laughing his ass off.

Well two can play that game, I thought. I turn away from him, I wish I could walk, but sadly, I can't. I decided to give him a silent treatment. "Tori?" Matt ask. I stay quiet, not looking at him. I hear him getting up and hug me from behind. "I know you can't stay mad at me forever." "Yea Tori, you can't stay mad at him forever." She mock Matt.

"I mean look at him, his cute puppy eyes. You can't be mad at him." She added. I look over my shoulder and she's right. It's the most freaking cutest puppy eyes I've ever seen. And I can't resist it. "Ohhh alright, just don't make me angry again." I gave up.

"Really?! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." He said as he gives me kisses all over my face. "Yea, yea, sure, your welcome." I said through my giggles. "Hey guys what ya doing?" A familiar voice said.

I knew that voice anywhere, the one from school, the young one. But yet so innocent, so fragile that you can't let it drop it. I look at him and it is him. "Hayes?" I ask. "Oh hey Tori, hey Clari." He greet us, while I'm still confuse, then it all makes since. They kidnapped us.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°
Heyo I'm sorry it took long, it's cuz I was sick and shizzzzz. I really hope u like it!!!!