Chapter 8

~Tori's pov~

If Hayes is here, then Shawn's here too. I can't believe it they kidnapped us, then act like if nothing ever happen. "Tori don't get it wrong, we kidnap you two for a reason." Nash walk in and calmly explain to us.

"Oh so you guys kidnapped us, to get our bloods, then use us as blood bags!" I yelled at him. "I can't believe it." Clari whispers, then walks to me. I jump off the counter. And stand behind of Clari. "Clari, Tori, we're not going to hurt you." Matt said.

After he has done to me, well he didn't do much, we just met that's all. And he was going to kiss me, oh my god. The rest of the guys came here, like a flash. "If you won't hurt us, you'll let us go, right?" Clari ask, acting brave.

"I'm sorry." Matt said.

"You two are Cameron's and Matt's mates, you two can't leave." Nash explains. "Mates?! What are you?!" She asks, moving to the other side of the kitchen with me. "Okay, don't freak out. We're vampires. You two are mates, our mates." Cam explains.

"And we should believe you guys, you guys almost kill us. And just act like we're okay. No we're not, you would've kill us! And suck our bloods out!" Clari scream at them. I've never seen her this mad before.

"Tori run, get out of here." She whispers at me. I did as she told me, but I'm a little too slow for that. "MATT STOP HER!" Nash yelled. I ran upstairs and into my room and lock it. I think I was too fast for him.

I felt a hand cover my mouth and another held my wrists. I knew it was Matt. I struggle against his grip. "Stop struggling. You're only making it worse." Without thinking I kick him where the sun doesn't shine. He groan in pain and let go of me. I quickly ran out and head for the door.

Then a group of guys surround me. "Are you kidding me?" I said, frustrated. "Tori, we're not kidding, neither we're not playing around." Shawn said.

"I'm not kidding or playing, Shawn. You really thought we were going to be friends, huh? After hurting us?" I couldn't hold back my tears anymore, I couldn't believe that I told Shawn everything, I mean everything.

"No, that's not what I think-" "THEN WHAT? GET TO KNOW US, THEN KILL US." I cut him off, leaving him speechless. Omg, I was right, they are going to kill us.

"Tori, it's not what you think. Just calm down and let us explain, okay?" Nash sounds like if he can read my mind. "I can read humans mind."

"Oh, okay, I'll calm down. But you're going to tell me why you and your friends kidnapped us." I gave up since I'm nice, but not too nice.

He show me to the couch and I sat down. "Okay, I suggest you get comfortable cuz it's going to be long." I prepare for the long story. "It started a long time ago..........."

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
July 12, 1944

"Come on Nash, we're going to be late." Hayes said, running towards to school. I laugh and ran after him, then the bell rang. "Shit." I cuss under my breath. We finally made it to P.E. and our P.E. teacher, Mr. Cortes was fuming with steam.

"I see your late, Nash, Hayes. I want you here after school." He said and Hayes hit my arm. "See I told you, now we have to stay after school." He said, glaring at me in his eyes.

"Calm down, he's going to ask us questions." I said walking to my locker. "But mom will be furious. How are we going to tell her?"

"Don't worry, we'll just tell her that we went walking around town." I took off my shirt and my pants. "And mom won't able to find out." I put on my P.E. clothes and prepare for this horrible day.