Letter to Readers

A letter to my readers:

(I changed the title because Evermore fits the idea I have for the possible pre/sequel)

This is my very first Undertale fan novel/story, so forgive me if I get some things wrong, I'll rely on you to help me to it great for you, my readers. I want this to become something to be proud of.

Yes, I am a Frans fan, however I know why some are against it. Frisk or The Player is still young in the game and in many AUs. I can see both sides of this:

But, I just find their relationship so beautiful; no matter what happens between them, Sans is there for them (or her in this case). And Frisk would do anything for him as well. That is beautiful. I just love how much they care for each other, even with everything they went through, they love each other.

So, if you don't like this pairing, don't read it. I respect all fandoms in this community, so please respect this one.

I had this idea for a while, and I must admit, I'm having so much fun! The title of the novel and the chapters are songs I think fits either their relationship or their feelings.

Please enjoy!!!!!

Disclaimer:

I do not claim to own the original game, nor its many AU, such as Flowerfell and Echotale; but this plot and possible original characters/AU belong to me. Any famous songs, TV show/movies/books and manga names, and brands that are mentioned in this work belong to their rightful owners. This is purely for fun and my inner fangirl.

© Willa Field