I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and kiss her cheek, "Irvine will be my maid of honor and Diana will be yours."

"I'll be back." She stood to her feet and left our section of the train.

***

Ohio was just a star with wide open land, I don't see why people would live here; unless your an old person that doesn't like the city. You literally have to travel forty miles to get to the supermarket.

Violet and I sat in a small cafe, waiting for Sara to show up. Sara was late, I would of thought she'll be on time since she picked the time, date, state and place.

"She didn't stand you up," Violet said while fiddling with her full coffee cup. "Just running a little late, that's all."

"Yeah well, it's not really a good impression on her part." I stated before sipping on my ice coffee. "So, we never gotten the change to talk about this honeymoon."

"I was thinking Dubai or Egypt. Maybe have an all round trip to both."

"That'll be great."

"Um, hello." A woman came into both of our line of vision. "Are you Kaxity?" She was a tall woman, with a body of an hour glass, caramel skin, a pearly white smile and welcoming hazel eyes that doesn't scream psycho nor sociopath, and her hair stopped at her shoulders. Apparently the only physical characteristics we share is her caramel skin and long hair. I've knew I looked more like my father than mother, but it's something about seeing her in person that makes me... I don't know, curious? Surprised? Shocked?

"Yes," I stood to my feet to give her a proper greeting with a firm handshake.

Her eyes raked over me, her smile turned brighter. "Wow, you look just like your father."

"Mom, I want a muffin." A little bit with brown skin, dark brown eyes, a short hair cut, short height, and skinny frame. I guess her genes aren't as strong.

Sara looked down towards Samuel then at me. "Kaxity, this is Samuel. Samuel this is Kaxity."

"Hello. Sara and Samuel this is Violet." I gestured towards Suadela as she took a sip of her warm coffee while eyeing our transaction. "My fiancé."

Sara smile slightly dropped, but she regained herself. "Nice to meet you."

"Sit." I gestured towards the chairs in front of them before sitting back down.

"Violet, you look familiar." Sara said while tugging a strain behind her ear. "What do you do?"

"I, um, own several businesses. Nothing major." Violet shrugged before lifting the mug to her lips.

I took a deep breath before I start a panic attack, "Wow, um, where can I start?"

"Samuel, why don't you get a muffin?" Pulling out a five dollar bill from her pocket, Sara nudged her son away. In which Samuel did not hesitate to leave.

"I'm gonna go to that shop next door, I saw a few homemade necklaces calling my name." Violet dismissed herself from the table, leaving the two of us in this awkward silence.

Sara took a deep breath while placing both of her hands onto the table. "Let's start with what you've been doing over the years."