Chapter 6: Suspended for one week? Who cares.

I went straight to the bathroom and locked the door.

If girls wanna pee or just look at their ugly faces on the mirror, they can go to the boy's bathroom or something.

"Justine, Justine, Justine." I repeated, giggling, "You really tested me today."

"No killing those we know aren't a threat." Leon said, holding me back.

"Lee! He robbed that store. Are we just gonna sit here and do nothing?!" I yelled still trying to break free.

"Dayana, let's not meddle in other people's business." He told me.

"No, Leon, listen to me. Please, listen to me." I pleaded but he still didn't resist.

Tears were falling down my eyes, "Lee, I need to help them!"

"Dayana, you listen. When you meddle in other's business, you will get hurt." He lectured me.

"B-But-"

"The next time you will try to kill someone that doesn't serve as a threat to our gang, you will know what will happen." He told me.

"Leon... what if it's a threat to my life, huh?" I asked in disbelief.

"It's a threat to our gang since you're part of our gang and I wouldn't want to lose you." He replied.

I chose to ignore the last part. "What if they hurt me, just a little bit?"

"Still no, you have to face the consequences." Leon replied.

I touched the scar on my left hand.

"Don't want this to happen aga-"

"Open the door the frickin' door already stupid person!" A girl yelled, banging on the door.

I giggled, "How would you feel if you lost a friend?"

"Stop saying nonsense and just open this door! You don't own this school!" She yelled, "You bi***!"

Alright, she's testing me.

I opened the door in Super Sonic speed and grabbed her arm.

"What did you call me?" I growled darkly.

"A-Ana?" She asked, confused for a moment.

Oh, this is one of those cheerleaders who would always try hard to catch attention. What was her name again? Oh, right, Jennifer.

"Hello, Niffy." I said, smiling as wide as I can. "Did you know that bitch is a female dog?"

"Wh-why are you-"

"I guess that's a way of telling me I'm cute, but eh. I think you meant it in an offensive manner." I cut her off.

"What are you babbling on about, you stupid blonde?!" Jennifer yelled.

Oh, she did not just call me stupid. Blondes aren't stupid! Idiot!

"I'm not stupid." I said, gripping her hand tighter.

Everyone was starting to whisper at this rate.

She yelled from the pain, "Stop! You're hurting me!"

"Oh yeah? Who gives a damn?" I said with a giggle.

She looked at me like I was crazy, which I am. Actually, no. I'm not Crazy. I'm Dayana.

See what I did there?

"What is going on here, Ms. Autumn? Ms. Samuels?" Someone demanded.