Chapter 10: Xander's first day.

"Dodge!" I yelled.

Xander tried to jump over the knife I threw. Keyword: tried.

"Come on Xan. Leon told me earlier that he'll cut off my daily allowance if you haven't mastered dodging yet." I told him, getting a bit irritated.

"Sorry." He said and smiled sweetly, "I'll try better."

"Let's ride!" I said and threw a knife at him again.

His eyes widened and dodged it like a pro, stepping to the side.

"Now that's more like it, rookie!" I said excitedly.

All the time I was cursing silently at all the failures he has made.

"I ONLY SPENT TWO HOURS LEARNING ALL THE TYPES OF DODGES! CAN YOU PLEASE WORK WITH ME HERE?!" I yelled so loud that I think Kylie can hear it from our room.

Xander sighed and fell to the ground, "I'm not into fights."

"Well, it's partially your fault you're here with me, y'know." I informed him.

"How is it partially my fault?" Xander asked me, tilting his head to the side.

I stuck my tongue out like a cat, "If you didn't see me killing Freddy, you wouldn't be here."

"I just followed a cat. What is happening?" He asked himself.

"Mind if I enter?" A voice from behind said.

I turned around and saw Oliver coming our way, holding a box of donuts and coffee.

"Yeah, sure." I said and sat on one of the benches in the training room.

Xander stood up and sat next to me.

"Donut?" Oliver offered.

I looked at Xander who was practically drooling over the donuts.

I glared at Oliver, "I'm not freakin' Ana right now. Give it to Xander."

Oliver frowned and gave the donut to Xander. Oliver gave me a Frappe which I gladly accepted.

"My babe seems tired, are you okay?" Oliver said, ruffling my hair.

"Just stop, Oliver." I told him and stood up.

I'm already annoyed with training right now. I don't need sweet talk from Oliver.

"Where are you going?" Xander's voice asked from behind.

"Where are you going?" He asked from behind.

I turned around, "Shh. I'm going to a secret place."

"No, you're not. You're gonna tattle on mom and dad for me annoying you." He told me.

"I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow, practice again." I told him and exited the training room.

God knows how tired I am.

-

Sheesh, what was that about?

"Why is she so out of mood?" This guy, Oliver, asked me.

"I guess she's mad at me since I can't master dodging." I replied, frowning a bit.

Oliver laughed, "You're lucky to be alive. The last rookie she handled dropped out."

"How many did she train, exactly?" I asked him.

"Excluding you? More than twenty." He replied.

I nearly choked on the donuts, "Tha-that much?!"