Chapter 45: Crazie and Sweetie.

I glanced at Xander.

"Wow... I did all of that?" I asked.

"Yep. Pretty much." He answered.

I pouted, "I feel so stupid."

"Aren't you already?" He said in a joking manner.

I punched him on the shoulder hard.

"Ouch!" He yelled, rubbing his shoulder.

"Want me to make it bleed?" I threatened.

"No." He replied.

"Then shut up and-"

"-dance with me...?"

"Xander. Can't you keep your-"

"-hands to myself...?"

"Okay, stop before I-"

"-start singing?"

"No, stop or you will see-"

"-you again...?"

"Your death." I finished my sentence this time, glaring at him.

He visibly gulped, "You love me too much to do that."

"What is up with you? You're not like your usual self." I told him.

He sighed, "What are we?"

"People, obviously." I said, sticking my tongue out like a cat.

"What's our relationship?" He asked, glancing at me before turning his attention back to the road.

"Dunno. I think we're mutual." I said with a giggle.

"Why only 'mutual'? Why can't we be together already?" He practically whined.

"Aw, little Xander is rushing our relationship. How cute." I cooed.

He pouted, "I'm rushing it 'coz it's too much for me to handle that you're heart is mine but we can't be together."

"How 'bout I rush it to divorce already?" I said with a giggle.

"I'll marry you one day, but no divorce will be needed," he told me, "I love you."

I bit my lip as I felt my cheeks heat up.

Ugh, stupid sweet yet cute Xander. Curse him!

"A-are y-y-you blushing?" He stuttered.

"Why did you stammer?" I asked him, tilting my head a bit.

"It just feels good to know th-that I m-made you blush." He said, his grip on the steering wheel tightening.

I giggled, "You're too cute for me, sweetie."

"S-sweetie?" He stammered, a tint of crimson on his cheeks.

"Yeah. You like it, sweetie?"

He blushed even more, "M-my heart is going crazy."

"Hey! I called you sweetie, what's my nickname?" I whined.

"Crazie." He replied.

"Crazy? That's all you can think of?" I huffed, "I love you and all, but I already know I'm crazy."

"Crazie with an ie." He told me, giving a shy smile, "Y-you like it?"

I smiled, "I love you, sweetie."

"I love you more, crazie."

A good twenty seconds of silence took over us before I finally spoke.

"Xander, this is just a warning. Loving me isn't as easy as it sounds. I'm not just another girl. I'm a killer- I've killed more than just ten people. I'm complicated. My life isn't as easy as the vibe I give off when I act cute. I have memories. Bad memories. I'm in a gang- you are too, but I've been there for four, er, five years while you've only been there for like, 3 months? Xander, I've never been in a relationship so I can't be the perfect girlfriend you want. I can't be the sweet girl you need. I have split-personality. It'll be hard for you to decide how to act whenever I change personalities. I might even confuse you. You'll probably hate me for a few moments; but my heart is screaming your name, sweetie. Please understand what I'm saying. When we're together, it'll be harder than you expect." I rambled.

"Crazie, I love you for who you are. I don't care where you're from or who you are; what matters is that I love you. I know I love you and you can't stop that. Whoever invented love probably told himself that love isn't easy. And love really isn't easy, my crazie. If it's easy to love you, then that means I don't really love you. My life is complicated too. My sister is gone, how bad is that? Let's live complicated lives together." He said, holding my hand.

I pursed my lips, "Your sister is gone. My whole family is gone. Love isn't easy. My life is harder. But. I'm yours, and you're mine."

"I love that you say I'm yours," he told me, giving a sweet smile, "I hope others acknowledge it."

Notice how emphasized the word 'others'? Wonder who he's trying to describe.

"Sweetie..." I called out to him.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I'm hungry."

He chuckled took a U-turn then stopped in front of an ice cream parlor.

"Yay! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!" I chanted while getting out of the car.

When I successfully got out, I ran to the entrance with Xander following behind.

"What would you want, cutie?" The guy working asked me.

I felt Xander's presence behind me as I rambled my order.

"I'm sorry, babe, but could you repeat that?" He said, winking at me when he said 'babe.'

I ignored Xander's hand hugging my waist and repeated my order.

"A scoop of vanilla with chocolate sprinkles over it then on top of it is another scoop but this time strawberry then put some nuts on top of it and lastly, a scoop of chocolate with peanut butter topping."

"Isn't that too sweet for you, my crazie?" He said, eyeing the guy when he said 'my'.

"Sweetie, you're sweeter than what I ordered. Of course it isn't too sweet for me." I said with a giggle.

I turned back to the guy and saw he was ready with my ice cream.

"My boyfriend!" I said and grabbed the cone.

"I thought I was your boyfriend?" Xander asked with a pout.

I spun around to face him, "No. I'm two-timing you with food."

He gasped, "You are? I don't believe you!"

I giggled, "Don't worry sweetie. I'd dump food for you. But for now-"

I stared to gobble up my ice cream while ignoring the guy who was trying to flirt with me.

We went back to the car and we started talking about random things.

"I wonder why zebras are black and white." I blurted out.

He chuckled but then his eyes widened and hit he brakes.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a frown before looking forward.

The color in my face drained. There was a truck about to hit us.

"Xander." I said, "The brakes!"

"It won't work!"

"Sweetie!" I yelled.

In a swift movement, I took off my seatbelts and hugged Xander, protecting him.

"No! Crazie! No, please, no!"

That was all I heard before blacking out.