Our feelings

I had a lot of my boxes packed I just needed to move my mattress and boxspring obviously all the other big furniture in the moving truck. Everything else was packed all my clothes and all the kids clothes were packed away. By this time I was beyond tired and practically falling asleep in the middle of the nursery. All the kids were asleep and I was about ready to fall asleep too.

The front door opened and I knew it was Austin because my dad and Michelle were sleeping already. My dad was in the guest bedroom and Michelle was asleep in their old bedroom. My dad got the couch and she got the king bed, selfish bitch. I heard his footsteps come up the stairs and the door creaked open to the nursery.

"Scarlet?" He asked

"Oh hey Austin" I said sleepy

"What's wrong why are you in here?"

"Oh nothing wrong I've been packing all day and I'm super tired so Im about to fall asleep on this floor" I said closing my eyes

"Why are you packing?" He said curious

"Because our parents are divorcing remember I'm moving out with the kids"

"What!" He said shocked "Your taking my kids"

"It's not like I'm not gonna let you see them Austin relax . I have to move with my dad you and Alex can come see them whenever you want until we work out a schedule or something"

"Oh well I didn't think this divorce was gonna divorce our family too" He said shaking his head

"Yeah me either" I sighed

"You look really tired you want me to help you to your bed or something"

"Uh my beds kinda not their cause I took it apart to move"

"Well I'll help you to my bed or something" He said weary holding out his hand for me

I grabbed his hand but I could barley stand so he put his arm around my waist and helped me up our noses touching. He licked his lips and looked as if he wanted to kiss me but then he cleared his throat and pulled away. He helped me in his room and I got into his bed. He tore his shirt off and then off came his jeans I watched him walk into the bathroom with just his boxers on and then I remembered why I fucked him in the first place and had two kids with him.

Suddenly I couldn't sleep and my body was feeling all hot. I was getting that same electric feeling I used to get before we used to have sex. That spark and those butterflies whirling around in my stomach. I really messed up when I went with Alex I should have stayed with Austin this whole time...

My train of thoughts on how hot Austin was was interrupted when he walked in dripping wet with a pink towel wrapped loosely around his waist. The water was dropping down his body and his hair was all wet and starting to curl like it always does. Fuck what was I thinking why was I thinking like this.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" He smirked brushing his hair In the mirror making his curls even more noticeable

"I just might" I smirked looking at my phone debating whether or not I actually wanted to.

"Oh yeah do it" He said softly

"I will" I said reaching for my phone. I opened the camera and snapped a few pictures of him. The first one he was actually standing their giving me a smirk. The next one he was laughing and the third one he was half on the bed reaching for my phone.

"Scarlet!" He chuckled

"You told me to take a picture and I did" I smirked. He leaned forward a little like he was gonna kiss me again but pulled away laughing at himself. When he got off the bed the towel fell off his hips and his dick was out but I looked cause it was nothing I ain't seen before. It gave me two kids.

"Woah oops" He smirked pulling the towel back on

"You could have kept it off" I said biting my lip. Trying to flirt with him somehow to see if he really wanted to kiss me.

"I don't think you want that" he laughed pulling on some new boxers and black basketball shorts. I did want that.

He got in bed next to me and I took my bra off and threw it on the floor, stripping myself of my jeans so I was just in my shirt and panties. Austin looked over at me licking his lips before he looked down at his phone. For some reason I wanted him to kiss me and I wished deep down that he actually still wanted me.

"Aren't you tried?" Austin said yawning

"Yeah but I got a rush of adrenaline for some reason it's wearing off now" I sighed laying down on his red satin pillows

"From what my towel dropping?" He smirked looking at my braless boobs under my shirt.

"Maybe something like that" I said rolling over to the other side.

I ended up drifting asleep sooner then I thought. After the whole towel dropped and I got all excited and wasn't horny anymore I went back to being as tired as I was when he brought me in here. I knew it was a bad idea and I knew something weird was probably going to happen and it did we almost kissed and I wanted to fuck him.

In the middle of the night I woke up and Austin was sound asleep with nothing but the moonlight shining in. His lips were slightly parted and he had his legs tangled in mine he was so close I could feel his breath on my shoulder. He fussed around his his sleep and his eyebrows furrowed together like he was gonna wake up but didn't. He was so cute and he had stubble growing on his face because he was getting older now he'll be 20 in April it's crazy how much we've been through and everything. I wonder how everything's gonna turn out.

A/N

This is the second chapter how's everyone's thoughts?? Crazy right. Some drama with her and Austin. #lustin all the wayyyy.

So someone still likes Austin but does he or is his feelings just all over the place.

Also check out my story Mahones love story it's a good story that I wrote a little while ago and stopped writing but I'm going to continue it