IV.

Dre Pov...

Now how am I supposed to get Prince to go to a family reunion and were not even together.. ma be trippin let me call him off DJ phone and hoped he answers and I'll see what he says.

📞

"Hello ?
"Ayo Prince-."
"Dre why is you calling my phone ?"
"Calm the fuck down damn..."
"Who is you talking to ?."
"Listen man fuck auntie called me & told me we have to go to the family reunion in New Orleans."
"We..we ain't going anywhere together talks your Malibu Barbie with you fuck outta her Dre." He hangs up😡

Calm down Dre calm I had to tell myself before I explode on Prince but you know what I'm not about to kiss his ass and make him come if he don't want to He's nothing to me anymore I'm with Nikki so the family is just going to have to get use to her

Prince Pov

"Zay you're such a cheater I swear."
"No I'm not you just mad I won."

Zay & I walking inside his house arguing on who won from the Kart Racing against each other "Zay you cut in front of me and bumped me twice." "I don't remember doing thing." "Cheaters never remember." He picks me up and sits me on his kitchen counter "Zay stoopp😏." "What you want to eat for dinner Tonight?." "You."

"You serious?

"You serious?." "Yeah..." and we started kissing "Zay let me cook for you tonight." "Oh lord I hope you don't burn down my place ." "Nigga shut up." "Okay what are you going to cook for daddy? ." "I'm thinking-" my phone started ringing "hold on Zay"

The phone call was Dre auntie

"Hi Auntie."
"Hello Baby."
"How are you ?"
"I'm doing alright."
"That's great."
"Prince I really want you to come down here for the reunion."
"TT Dre and I aren't together anymore."
"You and Dre argue and get back together evertytime what's so different about this time?."
"Both of us have somebody."
"What excuse me ?"
"He's with Nikki & I'm current in the beginning stage with someone."
"Prince I'm happy for you but you know I don't like that girl Nikki at all she ain't no good."
"TT that's Dre's Problem."
"Prince I really want for you to come...please baby."

"Okay auntie when is it ?

"Okay auntie when is it ?."
"This Saturday."
"Saturday soo I have 3 days to get ready...that auntie."
"Love you Prince see you when y'all come bye."
"Bye."

Dre auntie better be lucky I love her and I'm going for her and the family cause they do love and I love most of them.
"Okay so Zay I'm going to fix you-"
"So you going out of town."
"Yes In going for a family reunion no big deal."
"Okay...we'll get to cooking." He smacks my ass and goes in the living room and watches football.

Maybe I'll make these chapters longer eventually 🙂...