X.

Prince Pov...

  While Zay was out with E'Jay I went over to Trent house for while and watch movies and gossip about what's going in Messy ass California.

"Prince welcome to  our home."
"Ohh it's nice Trent I could tell you added your sense of style in her cause E'Jay can't do anything else but dress."
"Sis you ain't lying."
"What you wanna watch."
"Game of thrones."

  Trent and I always watched GOT but not like other people who watch it when it comes out we usually wait until the season is over and binge watch it together cause we besties.

"Trent have you spoken to Sophie."

"Yes I have I knew she was pregnant and was coming here but I didn't know by who."

"Wow Trent she told you and not me she has been very distant towards me for some odd ass reason."

"She and I talk almost every other day."

"Well I'm not surprised you & her were always closer than we were."

"That's a lie."

"Trent you and I both know it's true."

"Whatever but Oh my gosh Prince I forgot to tell you the girl for 12 Ave got exposed child!."

"What girl."

"Keyshia with the blonde stiff weave side part."

"You is lyingggg."

"I knew she was grown but sis you 15 have some class about yourself."

"What's classy about fucking at 15 and getting Train ran on you having everybody see it?."

"I guess the Kim Kardashian blue print don't work for everybody.?

  In the mist of our conversation Trent phone started ringing "who is that sis ? "My man

"My man." "Oop excuse me."

Trent phone conversation...
"Hello ?." E'Jay replied laughing
"You was right Trent."
"About Dre he just called me phone &told me Nikki is pregnant."
(Trent reaction)

"(Trent reaction)