VI.

^Rick in the Picture❗️

Back in California🌊

Prince Pov....

Zay picked me up from NOLA cause my mom and I boarded two different flights she going to Florida for a business trip and I'm going home and I texted him to see where he was..

Zay🙈

"So how was New Orleans?"

"It was good nigga how did you act when I left."

"I was a good boy."

"You better had been or else I was going to fuck you up."

"Oh please Prince you wasn't gone do shit."

"Yeah whatever...so is you going to put the game down and tend to me."

"Yeah right after I complete this level."he said still playing his stupid game so I snatched from and started climbing on top of him and started dry humping him slowly and kissing him.

"You lucky you cute or else we would've had a problem."

"Whatever Zay let's go take a bath."

1:30

Dre Pov..

I haven't spoken to my aunt or uncle since I found out the news I just left that night and went home cause I'm wrong for talking to uncle like that I don't know what happened that night.

Tonight Rick, EJay,Nate ,John and I rented out a suite in downtown to get drunk and have fun and I guess it's lit we got strippers,weed,liquor just me and the people I trust nothing but positive vibes.

"Dre season is about to start you ready ?."

"Yeah but I have a huge decision to make."