🎄

"Merry Christmas Daddy" Dj said over the phone and my heat broke into pieces how did I go from having everything to being in this prison for something I didn't even commit I don't see how someone can accuse and lie on you.

"Dremon You have a visitor" the guard cuffed me pushed me and shoved me to the meeting room "Hey man chill out" "Shut the fuck up you fucking rapist" those words made me feel disgusting like I've never did something with somebody that wasn't willing.

Once I sat down and seen who my visitor my I felt really bad I grabbed the phone as he sat on the side of the glass "Thanks for visiting me." "Dre I'm only here because Dj asked me to show you his Christmas card."

Prince Pov....

I haven't been able to sleep knowing that Dre is currently in Prison for something I warned him about but he didn't listen to me he such a fucking dick head & only think with his penis he'll fuck anything waking.

   I know y'all probably thinking why do I care after all the shit he's put me through and honestly I can't answer it's like my mind wants to erase him completely but my heart won't let me.

Today is Christmas and DJ asked me last week

"Prince can you tell Santa to do something for me." "Sure Dj what is it?" " my daddy is away and I want him to get Christmas card my mommy told me he's not going to be here for Christmas." "Okay I'll make sure that I'll tell Santa and that he gives it to him." "Thanks Prince.

   So that's the only reason I'm going to this place to see Dre stupid ass because even though I want him to learn his lesson by leaving me was the most dumbest thing he could've ever done and him acting like he's on top of the world I know he's not a rapist and that white hoe is a liar. PERIOD.

( Fast forward to the meeting)

"Prince I'm sorry for everything that put you through over this year I guess Karma came full circle for the shit I've done." 

"It's  really hard to believe you cause I don't know if you speaking from the heart or you're just talking"

"Prince come on you're all I have you know Nikki has yet to visit me after our child was born when I get out I don't want nothing to with her only my child." 

   My heart is sadly fulfilled after hearing him find out the truth about another person I warned him about but 🤷🏾‍♂️.

"Dre I didn't come here for that I just wanted to make sure you got this hopefully that fat ass guard gives it to you."

   I pulled out the card and Dre was absolutely shocked by his son artwork that he cried  "I miss him so much Man he's so talented Mann...Prince I'm sorry when I get out I'm going to get us back to what it was before all this madness Prince I'm extremely sorry just hold me down please I'm sorry." 

As much as I want to be a bitter soul I could tell he needs me "Dre I've held you down and I always will no matter what happens...I love you."

❤️😂

Hey guys I've missed y'all i know y'all want to fight me but I've busy being lonely 💀so please comment and like and tell me if I should continue the book 😋