Man Down 🗡

Zay Pov....

Prince and I leave for our trip today at 1:30 in the morning first time he and I are traveling together which im extremely excited for to see how my lil baby is going to be looking so good with the nice beach water and our hut on the ocean but before I Leave I have to take care something at 11:30.

   I drove to a friends house close to me and asked him if he could lend me his piece until midnight and I would bring it back which he agreed but not unless I gave him some money typical shit.

On this trip Prince promised me that he'd and I would take an actual break from the world like a week of no social media no phone calls nothing just us and that's it and when we stepped back on the plane to come back.

Prince and I drove on to the airport at 12:30 cause our plane leaves at 1:30 while I was driving I tried to fake like I left my id so I could handle something that I've wanting to handle for weeks now since prince was in the hospital so I dropped Prince and helped him with our bags and told him 'I'll be back'' and he had a attitude and said "you better not miss this flight cause I'm gone leave you'' I laughed at him but he looked really serious so I figured better hurry up

So after I l left I knew I had a limited amount of time to do this so I called my cousin Bryan and he told me that Dre was out and he told me the address and it wasn't that far which was great and I rushed over to the spot and I seen my cousin Bryan and he pointed to where Dre parked his car and said "he been in the mall for about an hour but the guys inside told me he coming now so my cousin went and parked new to the empty spot of Dre car and we knew this had to be done quick and clean.

Dre came walking to his car with his son I said "Fuck man" this stalled me a little cause Bryan didn't tell me he had his son with him, but this must get done regardless.

Author POV

Once Dre put his son in his car seat and went to out the bags in his trunk Bryan got out his car and pointed the gun at Dre head and told him not to move but Dre wasn't scared he said "You pussy put that gun down and lets handle this like men" and Bryan kept saying " Nigga don't push me" and that's when Zay pulled up and tried to stop Bryan cause Dre son was in the car but that's when Bryan said "Zay we got to get this fuck nigga for the fuck shit he did" and Dre turned around and punched Zay and tried to grab the gun from Bryan and one shot went into the air and they started fighting over the gun and Zay got up and punched Dre and next thing another Shot went off and Zay and Bryan both left with blood pouring and DJ screaming and crying for his daddy left in the mall parking garage.

P R I N C E POV

..... ONCE WE Landed and got to Cabo everything was beautiful but Zay wasn't really excited once we got on the plane he was very quiet and he slept the whole plane which was understandable but still its Cabo like wake we had a personal driver come escort us to our hut which the whole ride Zay was quiet and acting very strange as if he didn't realize where we were. When we to the check in spot I was amazed at how beautiful the place was it was completely stunning and amazing the lady escorted us to our hut which was overlooking the water and that shook zay out of his funk ass attitude "zay what's wrong why you look upset t baby?'

"I'm not it just the plane ride was not really enjoyable and I'm sleepy as fuck get naked, so we can take a nap"

"ha-ha you are crazy but I'm sleepy as well so how long we about to take this nap"

"till I get up I'm extremely tired"