Dre Wake Up 💔

Make sure you leave your comments please 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾💦

Day 1

Author POV.

  Dre was laid out in the mall parking garage floor with blood pouring out his stomach area and DJ was in his car seat still crying from the loud noise of the bullets after 2 minuets police arrived with Dre eyes closing in and out and him barley knowing what's going on just feeling cool and every breath he took was getting shorter and shorter but the ambulance pulled in after them telling him "Buddy keep your eyes open." Repeatedly until after the 5 time his eyes closed and Police opened the car door unlatching his car seat to DJ running out to his dad witnessing him laid out.

Alex Pov..

I woke up with a major headache from getting high and when I came home I went to sleep so I went to go piss and then check my phone with over multiple missed phone calls from My aunt,Rick,Ejay the intermediate family my heart started beating quick cause I didn't know what was wrong.

So I went upstairs to see if Dre was home him nor DJ were which was crazy cause I remember them leaving the house to get ready for DJ party. As I'm rapidly getting ready my aunt calls me again

"Hello Alex baby are you okay."
"Yes Mam I am what's wrong why everyone blowing me up."
"Alex baby Dre was shot and he's currently unconscious." She said and I could hear the brokenness in her heart but when I heard my brother was shot everything around just started closing in

🔥

Prince Pov...

Day 2

I haven't turned my phone on since i arrived to Cabo and neither has Zay he so sexy with his shirt off and him standing in front of me with his polos on looking out into the ocean quite a sight it is to see.

Last night was crazy cause he keep having nightmares and today he and I went out zip lining and afterwards we went out to eat which was so fun but zip lining was at first scary ass hell cause I didn't want to do it but he was like "Prince don't be scary." And I got on a faced my fear of heights and on a top if that makes sense

  "Is the hot tub ready."

"Yes it is." He and I both got in the hot tub in our hut naked and it was filled with bubbles and a champagne 🥂 which so beautiful.  "You  are so different from anybody I've ever dated." He and I started kissing and pretty sure y'all know how the night ended

Day 3

Rick Pov..

Day 3 of my best friend laying in hospital bed unconscious from a bullet regardless of what happened between us this is still my friend and I just felt bad man they shot my boy in front of his son DJ hasn't been able to sleep since the situation he's been staying with his aunt they shot him twice one in his stomach and in his knee.

The doctor came in on me holding his hand while praying for Dre and asked "Any movements?."
"No doc " the doctor explained around this time he should start using coming back to using his hands and feet Nobody has left Dre room since every one found out

Dre's aunt walked in with Trent and Ejay after they left to go get some food and snacks for everyone and Dre aunt asked Trent "Have you
Spoken to Prince?." 
"No I haven't seen or heard from Prince in a few days I have no idea where he is and I've been calling him back to back to tell him what happened but he hasn't be answering." Trent responded and Dre Aunt gave me a very interesting look.

Auntie Mary Pov...

Now I never really had a Pov in this book but Now I do finally thanks Author 🙄... but y'all anyways I listened to what Trent said and I found it weird that Prince is missing on time like this and he isn't answering his phone now y'all don't get me wrong but something about this situation isn't right and I want y'all to hear it from my perspective Dre gets shot and all of a sudden you go missing very interning is all I'm saying and no I don't want to blame anybody for anything untill Dre gets up from this which I'm heavily praying on my baby to wake up.

Zay Pov...

  Prince and I Weekend vacation is almost coming to a end which was the best vacation I'd ever had in my my entire life I never connected with anybody the way i connect with Prince we both got to know each other a little better all with out social media call from family,work it was just about us and our communication and a radio.

Y'all probably thinking how did y'all get around we had did it the old fashioned way with a map and it was hard we got lost in the woods and Prince had to pee really bad but he's so sadity that he didn't want to pee in the trees but when he finally put his pride aside and went to go pee I hid around a big tree to scare him and broke a twig and he started running with his pants halfway up and I was dying laughing but that god I did that cause it lead us to the right destination.

We also took pictures on a Polaroid camera which to me our pictures looked greatly amazing he and I managed to not use our phone due to us being busy but tonight he and I were going to the beach at night and lay out and watch the beautiful moon with the warm water.

"Prince I love you so much and I want to thank you for this amazing weekend I've never had or felt something like this before."and then I got on one knee and Prince started crying I knew I wanted to spend my life with him "Dashawn will you be mines forever and ever and will you marry me ?."

Prince Pov...

Ohhmyfucking gosh y'all is this a dream I can't believe this man is proposing to me and I don't know if this real or a Dream I immediately screamed "YES." Zay and I kissed. Some may think I'm moving fast but this weekend has really open my eyes to a man that truly loves me and my feelings for him are the same I can't wait to get home to tell everyone.

Back to California

Jessica Pov(Dj Mom)

I'm just coming back from NYC in search for my child after my trip was cut short due to Dre and his beefs with niggas from his childhood and with my child in the car I don't care if he's in a fucking hospital all that matters is that my child is perfectly fine.

I stormed through the hospital to find my baby to make sure he's alright and when I seen him in auntie Mary hand he looked so traumatized and I snatched Him away from her "BABY BABY ARE YOU ALRIGHT ?." I said to DJ and he grabbed me so tight like he didn't want me to ever let him go and I was enraged that I even let him go with Dre that night.

Comment comment comment