III.

Zay Pov...

"Prince let's go outside and get in the pool."
🏊."

"Zay I don't swim."

"What you mean you don't swim ?." He laughed like it was funny

" I mean I'm I don't Swim pass 3 feet boy."

"Okay so that just mean I'm going to have to teach you eventually how to swim ? ."

"Alright that's fine we could just do something else ?."

"Boy it's almost 8:00 at night what you wanna do ?."

"How about we go out to eat I know a place."

I hung the FaceTime and got ready to go get ready and once I finished I went downstairs to go talk to my mom
"Ma ? ."

"Yes ?"

" Im about to go out ?."

" where you and Trent grown asses going ?."

"No not with Trent ."

"Wait do you are going on a date ."

" Yes 🙈."

"Okay cool baby hopefully this one is better than your last no shade."

"Alright Ma not too much ."

"Have fun baby."

Txt

"I'm outside."

I went outside and we talked the car ride and he wouldn't tell me where we were going he only asked me "Do you like poetry." "Yes I Do but I don't like writing." "Well me too but I more so like to draw during my free time to release stress." "Well one of these days I'm going to have to see it."

We pulled up the Place and walked in it was very nice and beautiful with meaningful paintings in the buildings by artist and as he was telling the waiter about the reservation I went near the paintings to get a better look.

"So I see you like this place already?"

"I do I have never been here before and I love it."

He grabbed my hand and lead me to our seat and we sat and talked and listen to the poets speaking their poetry and it was beautiful and this date was something different something out of the box.

The announcer then called his name and went on the stage and this lady followed him and she started to spokes about love and he started drawing and it was just so amazing and uplifting to hear the lady speak.

Once the night was over he asked me "You wanna come to my house for a minute ?."
"Yeah sure I said."

He drove to his house and he didn't live that far he's was probably 10 minutes away from where I lived and he place was nice.

"So this is your place ?."

" Yeah it is."

"So you are 19 years old with your own place and you go to college."

"Thankful for my parents but I still worked hard anything I wanted I could get but I decided I wanted to work for it...except for my rent." We both laughed