Revenge Plot

Had to replace Zay with him cause I forgot his instagram 😪 but y'all make sure y'all comment

Zay Pov....

When I pulled to Prince house I noticed his front door open and I quickly ran out my car because why would prince leave his door open that's very weird.

I walked in and his house was completely destroyed as if a tornado went through it and I heard his shower running and I was enraged because I didn't see Prince once I walked towards the kitchen area he was passed out on the floor and his eye was swollen ,busted lip

I frantically grabbed my plhone out my pocket and called "911" and

"911 What's is your emergency ?."
"Please come my boyfriend is payed out on the floor."
"Is he breathing?."
"YESS PLEASE JUST HURRY AND SEND SOOMEONE PLEASE."

The lady kept asking stupid questions and I figured maybe somebody robbed him or something but I stayed next to him until the police came and they asked me question and i told him I don't know what happened I just pulled up and seen his door open.

  The ambulance took him to the hospital and I drove behind them seeing Prince like that made me feel like I needed to get the person who did that to him by any means necessary.

I called Trent and Prince parents off his phone and they all came and met me at the hospital.

Prince Pov..

*Eyes opening and closing*

"Prince what happened to you ?." Trent said to me as he was sitting across from me and shot up when he saw my eyes open up.

Just when I was about to  speak Zay and My dad walked in with the Police behind them

"Hello Dashawn we're here to find out what happened at your house before you passed out."

"Prince tell him what happened."

"Could y'all give me and Trent a mintue please?." Everyone left the room besides Trent

"Who called the Police ?."

"Xzavier did why you don't.....wait don't tell me what I think you about to tell me !."

"Yes he did it."

"Who Dre ?."

"Yes but-"

"oh no prince you gotta-"

Zay Pov...

   I was curious on what prince  and Trent were talking about but whatever it was ended cause the Police has things to do so the opened the door after we left prince and Trent for about 5 minutes.

"Hello Dashawn we really need to know we're running on a tight schedule." Prince looked at them with nerves in his face and said  "It was a robber he had on a mask." Trent face changed with disgust as he stormed out the room and the detectives asked "Are you sure ?." "Yes sir I'm sure."

I didn't want to think prince is lying right now but I feel that he is so I went after Trent to see what he knew

"Trent wait up." I said and he kept pressing down on the elevator button trying to leave.

"Prince is crazy you know that."

"Why cause he said he don't know the person that did it."

"Yeah I don't get why he keeps protecting that Toad Dre" when Trent said that my whole mindset changed and I was thinking of ways on how to deal with the situation so as Trent and I parted ways I went back to Prince room in the hospital and asked him "Prince you sure it was a robber?."
"Yes Zay I'm sure thanks for helping baby." "No Problem  I said holding his hand seeing him lie to my face which mad me a lil mad.

   🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪

Authors Note...Alright so Prince is out the hospital he only has a swollen eye still and stitches in his lip but nothing major that won't heal overtime but Zay is planning something that could ruin Dre future...)

Zay Pov...

While Prince and I were in the mist of pills talking he showed me the video of fab and Emily b telling me somethings that happened to him before me.

" I was in a domestic relationship with this guy named Mark he would just randomly hit me ."

"Why-"

"What you mean why ?."

"I'm mean like why would anyone put their hands on someone they love."

"Cause they think by hitting someone shows they love them."

"But I was dumb too I didn't want to leave because I knew it made Dre angry so I stayed I just wanted to piss him off..stupid i kno I know but it was something at the time that I was dumb."

" i'm here to protect you from anything anymore that's real."

" you mean it ?."

"Hell yeah Prince you mine and I will never let anyone hurt you again and I promise I'm gome find out who did this to you." Prince and I started kissing

"Prince let's go to Cabo."

"What ?."

"Let's go leave California for a week and enjoy Bora Bora."

"We could leave this Friday night."

"Okay we gone I'll be packed by morning.

The plan is going smoothly for me but once everything is certified for us to go to bora bora and it'll be Dre last time ever putting his hands on Prince

Don't worry y'all gone gag on how everything plays out pleasee commment