New Chapter💡

Prince Pov....

"Zay Baby wake up I cooked for you...welll I went downstairs and got you hotel food."

  Zay yawned and stretched and said good morning and went to bathroom to go piss and called me "PRINCE" with his deep voice "yes ?". "Did you get bacon too?.  "Boy you called me in here for some bacon and yes I did."

"Listen Prince I-have  a basketball game coming up & I need you to come support me."

"Not a problem when is it ?"

"It's This Friday but ask your dad if he could bring his friends to see me."

"Like some coaches for the NBA"

"Yeah that'll be great it'll help me build connections and get out off college basketball hopefully quicker"

"Alright I got you"

   Oh shit now I know my dad isn't going to want to do it cause he doesn't even know I'm a new relationship and I told him I'm going to focus on me no more boys for a while  but I know someone who will.

After I finished my food I went to my phone and texted Dre

"Sorry about last night something came up meet up today at inn-out I need a important favor"

"Okay." He texted back quick but I know me asking his dumbass for a favor isn't going to be a piece of cake but I'm doing this for Zay cause I love him and he loves me but what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Dre

  Prince didn't call me last night after he said he and I had something important to talk about I wonder what it was.

"Nikkkiiiiiiiii?" I screamed out loud after waking up and noticing she was gone

"Yes Boy"

"I'm starvinggg baby & good morning to my other baby I say rubbing her stomach"

"If you hungry then you make yourself something to eat" she replied

"Wow really Bae that's how you gone do me I thought we moved on from the party."

"Well I'm still feeling petty bye Dre I have errands to do."

"That's really fucked how you gone let a nigga STARVE." I screamed and she kept walking and closing the door behind her.

Ughh I shouldn't have to go thru this I'm hungry and she my girl she supposed to cook for me man this Prince-   I stopped myself cause I'm starting to miss that fucking hoe ass nigga who slept with everyone .

When I think about Prince mixed emotions runs through my body I don't know why I even let him in I was such a dumb ass but let me get ready I got shit to do

On my way to go train in the gym for a little bit prince texted me saying he wanted a favor I'm very curious as in to what he could want from me but whatever it is he's not getting it.

When I got the gym while walking this girl screamed my name but my government name and I was like wtf and I looked at her thinking who the fuck are you but when she came closer I remembered where I seen her from the sports administration office