Is Dre Dead ? 💡

Pleaseeeeeeee commment and leave y'all opinions

Prince Pov..
(The bad guy Zay)

Once Zay and I landed in California we both turned on our phones at the same time to see who would get the most notifications and we waited for A min For our phone to load and boom our phones was none stop buzzing

After we got our bags I checked my notifications and seen it was from Instagram and i had 60 missed calls from everyone (Trent,Rick,Nate,Auntie Mary,Jessica,My mom and Day , hell even Nikki) and over 200 text messages from everybody i couldn't believe that my absence was gone cause all of this so as we were walking to our Uber to take us home I called Trent to see what the fuck is going on in California.

*Phone rings*

"hello ?."

"Trent what the fuck..why haven't you been answering my phone calls or anybody's phone calls ?"

"I turned my phone off to get a break from everything."

"Great but while you was gone Dre was shot down in front of DJ that's why everyone has been calling you and he's in a coma girl."

Woah I didn't expect all of this to happen while I was gone which is why it's all weird to me like all this would happen on a time that I disappeared don't really know how to react to this news.

Zay said "Bae I think you should go to the hospital I'll go home and unpack our things."

"You sure ?."

"Yeah." I hugged him for being understanding and I promise when I get back I'm gonna fuck the shit out of him.

Zay dropped me off and I seen Trent standing outside waiting on me to come meet him so he could take me to Zay room. I was going through a mix of emotions of why am I even here and other part me felt so sad that it happened in front of DJ

"So how was your trip." Trent and I talked all the way to the room

" it was great but tell me what happened."

"Ejay and I we're laying up and Rick called Ejay screaming "Dre got shot." And we both got up and came here and haven't left since."

"Does anybody know something?."

"No."

"Dre Know who it was I be-" I stopped mid sentence once we got to his room I walked in behind Trent and seen Dre aunt and Ejay and Rick all staring at me and the whole vibe in the room change as if it was tension

"Hello." I said and I received a very dry welcome which was shocking to me especially getting it from Dre's aunt.

When I looked at Dre laying there in a coma I started crying cause I couldn't believe that someone would do this and that it would happen to someone like Dre who always has his guard up Incase anything happens.

"Don't start that crying stuff boy." Dre aunt said very rudely

"Excuse me?."

" you been gone for a while and now all of a sudden you pop up here."

"Really TT ?."

"Don't call me that I'm sure you are the reason he's laid up in the bed due to your nonsense."

I couldn't even believe she was talking to me like I had something to do with Dre being here after Dre hit me he and I haven't spoke this the same bitch that begged me now to press charges.

"Listen don't come at me like that -....you know what let me just leave."'

"Yeah leave." She said with tears in her eyes as if she had some type of hate towards me

I ran out the room and into the elevator "what's her fucking problem ?."

"She thinks you set Dre up ."

"Set him up how if I was out the country and why would I...you know what I don't care anymore I wish Dre a speedy recovery I'll call you later trent." And the elevator door closed

My feelings were completely hurt by her actions she and I never had any negative vibes towards each other so I find it weird that all of a sudden she's angry about him getting shot which isn't my fault.

So I while leaving the elevator I called Zay who was outside waiting for me and I started crying to him about what had happened.

"Prince baby it's okay she hurting & she reacting based off of emotions and not knowing what exactly happened.

"Yeah you right but it just felt so like degrading by just the way she was talking to me." I said while he was holding me "it's okay baby."

Zay and I couldn't believe that she would think we would have something to do with Dre which is scary which shows me she never really liked me and it was all a act

2 months later

   Dre Pov....(while in coma)

  All Im seeing is my whole life being played as if I'm in the judgement seats untill I hear a familiar sound "Dre baby."

"Mommy." Dre transform into little boy

"You my little angel and I'm always gonna protect you." Dre mom hugs him and dance with him until the next memory comes in and it's her ,Dre , Alex all together in the back seat of a car and Dre asks "mommy why are you crying?." "Oh no baby Mommy isn't crying."she responds "yes you are Mommy." And the memory fades and Dre minds just go blank until he hears his mom voice again "get up my sweet angel."

Dre finally wakes up from his coma and it may have seemed a long time to his family which yeah 2 months is a long time but to Dre it was just a dream that came and went.

Dre has finally awoken from his coma and shits about to get real 😼